💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How Many HSN Exclusive Bonus Track Versions Of C2C Did You Buy?

mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:

This is the best thread on GGD :lmao:

That HSN woman is iconic, we need this kind of promo for every new Gaga album till the end of time :whitney:

This is the best thread on GGD :lmao:

That HSN woman is iconic, we need this kind of promo for every new Gaga album till the end of time :whitney:

i am the best :hor:

I managed to STOCK UP by buying copies for my entire family and their families Xmas gifts also and the best part is that they will be getting an exclusive version which TWO bonus tracks!  :excited2:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

5000 copies and for some reason they couldn't deliver them at once so I had to pay twice for shipping  :noparty:

I feel so sorry for you!

iboMHJLhjZrMjH.gif

xoxo cupcakke

I didn't even know about this special offer until 12 hours later and still only paid shipping for one!

Guys this thread really made my day :flutter:

Buying a copy for you all, paying shipping once.

It was a terrible day for me but this thread really lightened up my mood. Thank you, GGDer :runhug:

Guys this thread really made my day :flutter:

Buying a copy for you all, paying shipping once.

It was a terrible day for me but this thread really lightened up my mood. Thank you, GGDer :runhug:

ya'll are welcome i like to keep you all happy making threads that don't hurt or offend anyone :hug:

ya'll are welcome i like to keep you all happy making threads that don't hurt or offend anyone :hug:

:hug: thank you for this thread, really

a quarter of a million copies, separately. so luckily i only had to pay for shipping one time, two hundred and fifty thousand times! 

Archived