💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Miley Cyrus adds rave girl outfit to tour (artRAVE's impact)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Pop culture is Gaga's b---h.

MIBVB0S.gif

MIBVB0S.gif

MIBVB0S.gif

MIBVB0S.gif

MIBVB0S.gif

MIBVB0S.gif

MIBVB0S.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

Aura Veil

Has Miley openly said that she takes inspiration from Gaga? She has interpreted a few of the ARTPOP/RAVE looks for her Bangerz era: Dope teeth, raver etc. I love Miley's humor; she gets to be the kid she never got to be while in her Disney years  :fan:

Miley is awesome  :omgexcited:

FameHookah

:lmao:

I just cant anymore

Like...

Katy Miley and Gaga's tours are too similar at this point WTF :flop:

Can they stop riding gaga's dick for a moment.. At least when she "got inspired" by someone it was from DECADES AGO , not her damn contemporaries smdh :lmao:

WTF is MDNA

GypsyPrince

Somehow I'm okay with everyone else copying Gaga because imitation is the best form of flattery and it's good to pay tribute to the Queen, but I can't stand it when Katy does it. Maybe because the others have actually had good things to say about Gaga, whereas Katy... :awkney:

DanceInTheFlames

Is that not the ****ing light up rave weave from artRAVE merch? Or is that like a generic rave thing you can actually buy at like Hot Topic? Lol 

yASSsss

i would be more happy if miley acknowledged openly about getting inspired by Gaga...i mean,Dope teeth,BTW Ball paparzzi thing,rave outfit,its so obvious ,we know she stans for gaga,though. :P

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

BLACKOUTbritney

i would be more happy if miley acknowledged openly about getting inspired by Gaga...i mean,Dope teeth,BTW Ball paparzzi thing,rave outfit,its so obvious ,we know she stans for gaga,though. :P

This. She's inspired by her, which is a good thing. It shows Gaga's impact even in her "flop" era :legend:

Looks like Dope teeth and raver outfits are the thing now.

Gaga did it better. And I'm pretty sure Miley slammed Gaga once for "ripping off" artwork this era, so....

Archived