Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

I want her to be happy that's all I need  :yes:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

How to become basic in 9 steps

referring to 4,5 and 6

this. PLEASE NO. JUST GOOD MUSIC THAT GAGA LOVES.

-Good POP songs written on THE PIANO

-Good producers- RedOne, Max Martin, Darkchild, Timabaland etc.

-Professional video directors

-No off putiing vocals

Well, if I graduated from Little Manager to Actual Manager...

- more natural vocals. Stop squashing her vibrato with autotune. The public's gonna hear her real voice on C2C, so why hide it again? They're gonna be like "where did gaga's voice go."

- coming off C2C/RHB, incorporate jazz sounds into her dance-pop music. Tony does pretty by-the-book swing music, so solo Gaga has more opportunity to experiment with jazz. Imagine Burlesque, but better. (i love burlesque don't get me wrong)

- cohesive style. I understand she doesn't want to be put into a box, but I'd love some sense of continuity in what she wears and the visuals. ARTPOP era was very disjointed in this sense.

- Stop with the EDM, or tone it down a lot. It's not timeless, unlike the sounds she had on TF or TFM (BTW was weird in that the intentionally dated sound made it less dated ; it's hard to explain). Don't continue working with Zedd (I love ya baby, but you kinda disappointed me with the whole Donatella thing) or Madeon.

- I know this part isn't (entirely) her fault, but better organization and preparation. The DWUW era was embarrassing. The gap between DWUW and G.U.Y., confusing. The app not being a thing and then just ignoring it for months. Telephone continuation hinted at. ACT II.  I don't know how she organizes things or how her management organizes things, but she needs to make some kind of timeline and stick to it. That means not teasing up with hypothetical scenarios (ACT II!) or promising things that never come (app, DWUW video). Everything she mentions should be something that is concretely planned.

- Live! Do stuff that has nothing to do with being a star. Spend time with Taylor and your family, do more stuff with the BTWF, get a new hobby, whatever. Find new experiences to write about. She seems happy during this era, and if it lasts I think it could be a good sign for music/lyrics!

- Don't consciously plan for a "comeback." I feel like that was sort of what they expected after the blackout during 2012, but you can't count on people loving you. Do your #creativerebellion thing for real and act as if this were any other album cycle as opposed to "a chance to be Relevant to the GP~ again!"

- Have fun~

Computer

pick a single choice and ****ing stick to it

This.

And honestly anything but acoustic. Give me sweeping, epic pop.

More epic music, Gaga style.

Scrolled up and saw you said the same as me already :nick:
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I want a night themed era.

Nothing On (But the radio) :heart:

Out of control :heart:

_
_
_
_
_
_