💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

LIfPzhR.png

Welcome to Gaga's NEXT Album Discussion Thread!

cQ4BiIq.jpg?1 uRvbZld.png?1 t40I5y7.jpg?1 A5b70Jq.png?1 3UqMZIW.jpg?1 zDECBrb.png?1

What do you want for Gaga's next era?

Discuss everything you want to hear and see for Gaga's 6th major release here!

Info about the NEXT Gaga album 

- From Gaga's interview with John Norris for Yahoo! Style on Dec. 22, 2014:

Thanks to a mixed bag of projects, the endorsement of a jazz legend, and an approach to touring that didn’t leave her feeling “beaten to a pulp,” it’s been a year of revitalization and rebirth. In fact,

she’s so inspired that she’s already been working on new songs for her next project

, though she won’t reveal much about it—except with a metaphor. “I want the fans to be surprised,” she says.

“But I will just tell you that it’s a wonderful, soul-searching experience. And it’s very unlike the last album in that way.

I made that album on the road. ARTPOP was, you know, the acid-making record. And this record is like—my old self as a cadaver. And I’m just, I’m operating on my old self.”

https://www.yahoo.com/style/the-many-looks-of-gaga-in-2014-photo-getty-105645288063.html 

- On 15th January 2015, news broke out that Gaga and record producer RedOne, known for producing Gaga's best-selling hits, are collaborating once again, presumably for the NEXT Gaga album, after Gaga posted a photo of her with her longtime producer on her Instagram account:

- On 26th January 2015, disco producer Giorgio Moroder revealed in his interview with
Pop Justice
that he's working on Lady Gaga's new album:

I was supposed to be in the studio with her a week ago, but I got a cold. I'll see her when I'm back. I have about five or six tracks, just basic ideas. Drums, keyboard, bass. I'm going to be surprised, I think I don't have a clue about the way she's recording. Will she play the piano? Will I?

Asked if the sessions were for her album or his, he said: "This is for her new album that's the intention. I was hoping that maybe I can convince her to have one of the songs for my album. If I could convince her, well that would be incredible. It really would. Ruminating on the idea some more, he added: "If I have a good track that could fit my album but not necessarily hers, that could be ideal."

Read more here - http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/exclusive-giorgio-moroders-working-on-lady-gagas-next-album/134038/

- On February 16th, 2015, RedOne revealed more details about Gaga's new album via his interview with Rob Garratt of The National:

RedOne also revealed he is working on his first solo album – also likely to feature Lady Gaga, along with the likes of Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie and Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.

“Right now I’m again working with Lady Gaga – it’s been a big thing for both of us,” he said.

“We took a little break from each other and now it feels like we are in a good place, both of us. She did her thing, I did my thing, and it feels like we’re back on track together.”

The news comes after Gaga posted a picture on Instagram of the pair in a studio last month, prompting hopes from fans the dream team had been reunited.

The 42-year-old producer revealed that songwriting sessions were taking place in Los Angeles, with the project likely to take up the rest of 2015. He also confirmed reports that disco pioneer Giorgio Moroder was involved in the project.

“With Gaga, I’m fully committed until we’re done – we’re just going to work on writing songs – 20, 30, 40 songs – until we get hopefully the best album of the decade,” he said.

“The new material feels great. And that’s what it is like with me and her – when we both feel great, it’s incredible. A lot of it is to do with trust, no ego, just love for the music. And when it’s fun and respectful, putting the egos aside, it’s magic.”

http://www.thenational.ae/blogs/scene-heard/exclusive-superproducer-redone-spills-the-beans-on-lady-gagas-new-album-and-his-first-solo-project

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine
- Atleast 13 tracks
- WW Tour
- 4 top 20 singles
- Get the ****ing edm out of your music and go urban ( r&b)
- Get better producers, Red One, Danja, Darkchild, Pharell, Timbaland, JT, Bloodshy, herself, J-roc 
- Collab with the Jesus of Pop Justin Timberlake, T.I, Beyonce, and Cher 
- release music with no competition (SO MANAGEMENT when Britney Justin Timberlake Katy and Beyonce Rihanna are releasing music wait until there eras are finsihed and release Gaga asap.. the 5 of them will release music almost the same time.. and do it quick before adole and taylor release music.. find a good time frame!!!
- Release the album quick!!
- GOOD ****ING MANAGEMENT!!

sunofaphrodite

How to become basic in 9 steps

:deadbanana:

i just want a break from edm and i will be happy i could care less how many top 20's she gets

Duella Dvil

referring to 4,5 and 6

bahahahahahahahahah I don't agree but i don't disagree. Hahahahah

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Rolodex of Hate

- Show off her vocals more, make the songs easier to sing and perform live

- Make the songs more catchy or relatable

- Some darker, more meaningful songs

- One really sad ballad, but nothing shouty like Dope

- I'd like fashion that is still a bit crazy, but can be appreciated as being beautiful at the same time

- More of a 'theme' with the fashion throughout the era - The ARTPOP era fashion was so broad, there was no theme or main idea

- Don't over-hype anything

- Design is always an important thing, as well as photoshoots. The Fame Monster had some clean and really beautiful photos and booklet design that was effective and simple. Take a break from a design like ARTPOP's which was very cluttered

We have no legal choice but to stan

Noah Fatale

referring to 4,5 and 6

Good music.

Good videos.

Good promotion.

Good performances.

Good tour.

I'll be happy with whatever Gaga releases

Edit : I am happy now, it's just that, you get it?

I like dancin', and ponies....

Stephen

I just want some more music videos tbh :rip: ARTPOP she left me thirsty

- Show off her vocals more, make the sings easier to sing and perform live
- Make the songs more catchy or relatable
- Some darker, more meaningful songs
- One really sad ballad, but nothing shouty like Dope

ohhh but i like these ideas :giveup:

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived