💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a legendary album, with memorable and iconic performances, music videos and even outfits.

I'd love power ballads as I Will Always Love You or Run To You, that show her voice in all her glory. Aslo some rock-influenced songs like the ones we have on Born This Way and some others Queen-inspired as The Prophet's Song (I don't know if you heard it but it's amazing, it's from A Night At The Operah), Bohemian Rhapsody, you know these really weird songs.

I think it would also be amazing to have direct and rough lyrics as in Death On Two Legs, which in fact it was dedicated to Queen's first manager when they split. Pop-dance songs like Bad Romance and less EDM, it sounds really dated in my opinion, even though I love every EDM song on ARTPOP.

Please, proper promotion, as the one Cheek To Cheek had but in a more commercial way, it's obvious as it would be a more mainstream album than Cheek To Cheek. Good music videos that impress people, like Bad Romance/Telephone, she should stay away from religion and other kind of controversies like the one we watched on Alejandro music video.

Another important thing would be iconic performances like Paparazzi at the VMAs or even Do What U Want at the AMAs this year, something that could shock the GP. And the most important thing, NO BLACKOUTS DURING THE ERA PLEASE.

That's all I want, and btw I'm super excited for this album, I've got a good feeling about it :teehee::teehee::excited:

agree 100%

Rollercoaster

Classic album with stadium rock anthems worthy of Queen & huge diva ballads worthy of Whitney.

Thats where she needs to go. Bring the epic.

Rollercoaster

Thematically, I think it'd be nice for her to cover traditional subjects like love/heartbreak/breakup etc

giskardsb

Classic album with stadium rock anthems worthy of Queen & huge diva ballads worthy of Whitney.

Here for that.

I'm so in the need for an new album. I needed an new album begin 2014! ARTPOP wasn't an album that could satisfy me for a long time! 

I want some:

- Classic pop,that people will remember! No EDM (that's out dated) and no DJWS anymore... Some new producers please... He's maybe a friend of Gaga but sometimes you have to work with some other people (expend your territory's) 

- I want ballads like Speechless or more powerful (but not less, Dope was a little disappointing for me)

- Crazy outfits, but not over the top (not too much naked etcetera)

- Some beautiful Gaga-isch video (Steven Klein, Jonas Akerlund, Francis Lawrence)

- Inner beauty from Lady Gaga, show them the nice, warm and funny person you are in your music and videos 
- Curiosity from the people don't say too much from your album (which kind of music, what too expect from the album or the name one or two year before the release - that's not done).
- Bring a single out and let them pre-order your album at the same time, if the single is good than people will buy the single and then they see: Oh she has a new album!
- And don't say 'soon'... Just... No... Just don't...

But I know She will make us proud with her new album. 
BUT PLEASE I WANT SOME NEW MUSIC IN 2015 not 2078... 

monketsharona

A friend of mine who was backstage yesterday in Paris (he's reliable !) said to me that Gaga told them that her next album is already written. But she didn't want to talk too much about it. 

Levine

A friend of mine who was backstage yesterday in Paris (he's reliable !) said to me that Gaga told them that her next album is already written. But she didn't want to talk too much about it. 

If you're telling the truth (but I believe you) then I think the rumors about the new album dropping in the first quarter of 2015 are true. 

monketsharona

If you're telling the truth (but I believe you) then I think the rumors about the new album dropping in the first quarter of 2015 are true. 

Yes that's true :) 

I think that she'll have more time to focus on this album when artRAVE will be over. More writting, then recording demos. Like she said all is already planned out so I guess she already found her producers (and featurings ?).

My guess : a lead single for June and album for September. 

GagaSkeletonWay

Yes  :excited:

I really hope she releases a lead single this spring! :giveup:

I'm so hungry for new music, especially after the ArtRave!

TimisaMonster

An album by Gaga titled GAGA? SxfW2oW.gif

A fragrance by Gaga titled Eau De Gaga? SxfW2oW.gif

Anything is possible...:derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived