💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

I want dance pop, but heavy with quality like BTW. I want ballads like the ones in TFM. I hope she doesn't change her genre, rather evolve it. Promo wise, I know it will be flawless. Excited for the new fashion and tech. Cannot wait! 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destinyofself

A collab with Dot Cotton from Eastenders. On a song called laundrette or sonething. Inb4 telephone continuation

Wet Fire

What I want - I might not get and I'm simply ok with it. I won't mind as long as the music is good. I stan for ARTPOP & Cheek to Cheek because the music itself is superior!

Dark Pop or Rock :legend:

I would want it to be darker than dark.  Like Gaga a horrific creature crawling towards you out of the pitch darkness.  Her image so dark that she is barely distinguishable from the darkness surrounding her.  So dark that you can’t tell if she is crawling or slithering toward you like a snake.  But you know she is there, this darkness within darkness, coming straight toward you and you know within seconds she will devour you.  In that moment you remain frozen, your blood curdling, your cold sweat freezing on your trembling body.  So dark that all life in front of her ceases to exist.  So dark that no human can contemplate her for even 5 seconds without dying or going insane.  That dark.

That might not play in Peoria, tho, but it would be fascinating.

Coming back to earth, I actually want her to be the bright, happy person she is right now.  So my vote is whatever makes her happy.  If Dark Pop or Rock makes her happy, I'm there for it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Jewels n Drugs

i agree with the R&B aspect 

DWUW was amazing

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I can see Gaga6 pulling like 170k and one top ten single at this point. she will probably release 2-3 singles and end the era with a short tour tbh.. Overall I see 1.5 Million to 2 million WW album sales.. 

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived