💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

FINALLY THE CHEEK TO CHEEK ERA IS OVER 

Actually I loved when she promoted CtC it was a good time, but when she's touring for this album it's a kinda boring time... I'm ready for brand new things now  :wao:

Fiona Apple

Actually I loved when she promoted CtC it was a good time, but when she's touring for this album it's a kinda boring time... I'm ready for brand new things now  :wao:

I kinda liked parts of the CtC era and I am glad it happened because it really saved her career but overall it was kinda boring.I can't wait for her next pop era :applause:

Gaga Monster

I'm gonna lay down all my expectations right now in one post, so its kinda long, I apologize.

First off its been suggested that "time" may be a theme for the album, and I think this is very possible. Gaga said "this record is like — my old self as a cadaver. And I’m just, I’m operating on my old self." So I think Gaga could be integrating who she was on the TFM (and even in the beginning of BTW) with who she is now. At the end of BTW when she wasnt feeling well and got injured she was in a very dark place and I feel like she recently escaped that dark place during artRAVE, getting engaged, working with Tony Bennett and getting a role on AHS. So right now she is in a positive place again, her happiness is back. Now shes gonna look at herself in the beginning and go back to what established her, but shes going to put a new twist on it by bringing in who she is now. And thats how I think we're going to get a "time" themed album. Not in a literal sense, but its a "wonderful, soul-searching experience" as she calls it. I don't know how she's gonna do it. But she said she is "operating on her old self" so I think we're gonna get to hear TFM-Gaga again, but some things will be changed. Maybe it will be more classic and personal rather than dancey. 

Also, I think Gaga needs a realistic and relatable album. I want Gaga to stray from this whole fame, fantasy, fashion obsessed theme. She's done it before on almost every album. 

[REALISTIC AND RELATABLE] This time I want GAGA, and I want her as a person. I want a deep, emotional, real album about herself with songs like Speechless, Born This Way, Marry The Night, The Edge Of Glory, You & I, Dope and Gypsy. 

These songs are easy for people to relate to and you can feel her in the song. 

Theres nothing wrong with having some songs about fantasy and her love for fashion and fame, but when thats what your entire theme for the album it tends not to do well because it's hard to connect with. She needs moderation. ARTPOP was an acid trip. As a Monster I loved the album and the show but I know that the general public kinda overlooked the album because it was a trip into a fantasy land. 

Gaga should also stick to her vocals like she did in songs like Bad Romance, songs like Heavy Metal Lover was way too much auto tune to show off her great voice that we know she has. The general public witnessed her incredible voice during C2C and even more when she performed at the Oscars. & I KNOW people wanna hear her voice, everyone knows she has talent and they want to hear it, so she should show it.

I hope her new album will have at least 4 videos and 4 or 5 singles that make it into the Top 10. I want to hear Gaga on every radio station again, I want her song to be on every 5 minutes and I wanna see her sell out Madison Square Garden 3 nights in a row.

:pray:

:applause::legend:

GGD Presidential Elections

hijadeputa

with God's will and mercy it will :pray:

yes :pray:

Let's screw our tops off and celebrate sisters! LG5 is right upon us :wao:

JanPianoMusic

I hope she doesn't tease us as much this pre-album time around. Just say: "Heading to the studio" and none of this "Makeup by so&so, Dress by so&so" nonsense!

You will never please everyone.

monketsharona

I hope she doesn't tease us as much this pre-album time around. Just say: "Heading to the studio" and none of this "Makeup by so&so, Dress by so&so" nonsense!

Few pics of her in studio would be nice to tease us. It doesn't reveal anything about the album, just showing she's in studio. I'm pretty sure everbody here would be happy with studio pics or pics with RedOne :yes:

sweet spot

Few pics of her in studio would be nice to tease us. It doesn't reveal anything about the album, just showing she's in studio. I'm pretty sure everbody here would be happy with studio pics or pics with RedOne :yes:

I think that when she posted that pic "Meeting with an old friend" and then one with RedOne in da studio, everyone went crazy. It was mid January

monketsharona

I think that when she posted that pic "Meeting with an old friend" and then one with RedOne in da studio, everyone went crazy. It was mid January

Yeah that a great way to tease everyone without saying anything about next album... Great to me :) 

JustPokeHerFace

Yeah that a great way to tease everyone without saying anything about next album... Great to me :) 

Yeah I think she learned her lesson not to overhype her work until close to release. She's been giving us a lot of surprises this year (Oscars, Imagine at Baku, AHS, ect) that we didn't expect so I think she's learned to use the element of surprise to her advantage.

Ursula Buffay

Please Gaga for daddy Taylor's sake do NOT do any iTunes festival kind of thing, releasing 6-7 songs almost 2 months before the album just killed it.

- August 1st 2013 : we had no clue what ARTPOP sounded like

- September 1st 2013 : we had ARTPOP - Applause - Aura - MANiCURE - Swine - Dope (I wanna be with you) - Sexxx Dreams - Jewels & Drugs 

monketsharona

Please Gaga for daddy Taylor's sake do NOT do any iTunes festival kind of thing, releasing 6-7 songs almost 2 months before the album just killed it.

- August 1st 2013 : we had no clue what ARTPOP sounded like

- September 1st 2013 : we had ARTPOP - Applause - Aura - MANiCURE - Swine - Dope (I wanna be with you) - Sexxx Dreams - Jewels & Drugs 

And then we had Dope, Venus and DWUW in full. MJH half song, G.U.Y. teasers, Gypsy performance. Actually we knew all the album (except Donatella & Fashion!) before it was released:rip:

I agree next time I don't want anything (except a single) before it's released

Fiona Apple

I hope she pulls a BEYONCÉ

I don't.. Because this way her album will probably sell well but she won't have any big hits...

Brooke Candy

I wonder how she's going to announce the album title :wao:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived