💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

Shaney

Hopefully not since I find Fashion! painfully boring. I'd rather a Giorgio sound like some of the throwaway stuff on his album.

Personally I don't like the sound on his new album.  although i do like the heavy bassline with the little guitar in the background like in Deja Vu's chorus

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

those 32.95 percent of you better be right

they're not. that is TOO soon

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

DrewPa

I love Giorgio and I quite enjoyed his latest album, but you have to consider that it was a little project after years of retirement he made to exploit the the flash of spotlight he got thanks to Daft Punk.

moreover, a producer always works WITH the artist, and not alone... I mean, RedOne productions are fine enough, but what he did with Gaga is his finest work imo...

The artist always has the power to push the producer to do something more, and the other way round of course.

That's why I think a collaboration Gaga/Giorgio would be great, they both have a great sense of melody structure along with a great sense of rhythm...  they could do GREAT things together :)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

monketsharona

You all talk about Moroder for his later work but you all seem to forget he's a legend of disco / dance and lead the way to a lot of DJs of today.

He produced all the iconic sounds of the 70s especially with Donna Summer. His work with Donna inspired all the following generations, amongst of them : Madonna.

I would not be surprised Gaga would like that kind of sounds from the 70s. I would not be against Gaga having her own 'Hot Stuff'.

PaperIz

I'm so restless lol. I hope we get some really big melodic songs on the next one (remember when people thought that wad the title for ARTPOP? LOL)

PaperIz

I think either Gaga is excited to be in Jersey or that we'll get done New Jersey themed song on the next one. Reach? Maybe lol Atlantic City Slut, Jersey Eyes or whatever lol:hunty:

Hexxx

i hope it's innovative

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Ursula Buffay

She's still on Cheek to Cheek Tour (until August 1st), hopefully she'll get back with more news on her next album soon.

Michael

I would love for Gaga to use this recent look with the thigh high leather boots for the next era.

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived