💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were my diamond in the rough

and babe I was your rolling stone..

I'm already bopping

tumblr_mt4gcxLb6C1qejgz3o1_500.gif

I think she will start her album cycle once AHS ends, or at least her participation on it. So I'm thinking on an early 2016 single release, maybe even March/April, and the album comming 3 months later, like June/July. Quite similar to BTW's release dates.

luckythisway

I think she will start her album cycle once AHS ends, or at least her participation on it. So I'm thinking on an early 2016 single release, maybe even March/April, and the album comming 3 months later, like June/July. Quite similar to BTW's release dates.

I'm thinking BTW

February- Single

May- Album

CHROMATICA

JanPianoMusic

I think her posting the "Fly Me to the Moon" reference implies that it will be used on the second jazz album, along with La Vie en Rose

You will never please everyone.

or maybe she will add a studio recorded version of La Vie en Rose as bonus track on her own album, that would be awesome too

sweet spot

DJ WHITE SHADOW TALKS ABOUT ARTPOP AND LG5 ON TWITTER

What was supposed to be a Q&A about DJWS' new song with Pitbull turned into a way for Little Monsters know a little bit more about Gaga, her next album and unreleased songs from ARTPOP, as Cake and TEA.  Check out everything that he answered, patientely, on his Twitter (@DJWS):

• He has Sire on his laptop
• He doesn't know if he will be as present in LG5 as in ARTPOP, but thinks it would be fun to participate.
• He is forbidden to talk about his involvement in LG5 and can't reveal if it is close to being finalized.
• He was responsible the artRAVE intro.
• He would like to produce a feat. between Lady Gaga and Madonna. 
• He wishes he could divulgate unreleased tracks from Lady Gaga without receiving processes.
• After a fan ask for him and Gaga to do a similar song to "Government Hooker", he said only that he considers GH a great song.
• He met Lady Gaga in 2009 in Chicago, but he was already her fan before their first meeting.
• He can't choose just one favorite Gaga song.
• He thinks incredible that Gaga is in American Horror Story: Hotel.
• He worked on a slew of songs for ARTPOP that were never released.
• Produce ARTPOP (the song) was not hard, just fun.
• He prefers to not comment on the fact that Rob Fusari intends leaking demos of Gaga.
• He doesn't know the Onion Girl lenght.
• He apologized for not being able to release any Gaga demo.
• Brooklyn Nights is the unreleased song that he likes the most.
• He has no problem with being "bombarded" with questions about Gaga all the time.
• It is possible that, as what happend in artRAVE, he accompanies Lady Gaga on her next tour.
• He ruled out the possibility of the next Gaga album having a punk style, "Ha That would be crazy!"
• He doesn't know if one day we will see the Cake Like Lady Gaga vid complete.
• He doesn't remember if Gaga raps in Red Flame.
• "I do not know. Sorry :)" was his answer to a fan who asked if we will hear the LG5 lead single in 2015.
• He told he will try to find Gaga's vids on the studio.
• He also waits a video for Venus, but none was recorded.
• He wants Gaga's album to come out ASAP.
• Cake (Like Lady Gaga) wasn't released because of bureaucracy with Interscope.
• LG5 DOESN'T HAVE A NAME YET
• "Fly me to the moon, can I take stow your bags or you sire", subtitle of a Gaga's pic on IG, AREN'T Sire lyrics.
• Maybe we'll hear "TEA" one day

*Sorry for my writing, I'm Brazilian

Font (in Portuguese): http://www.rdtgaga.com/2015/07/djws-fala-sobre-proximo-album-de-gaga.html and @DJWS on Twitter

ShockPop

I need a breakup anthem along the lines of Adele meets pink meets Kelly Clarkson. 

Dorothy Gale

I need a breakup anthem along the lines of Adele meets pink meets Kelly Clarkson. 

Don't expect it any time soon.

ShockPop

Don't expect it any time soon.

Why not?

Maye she is a title track contributor to the hunger games finale? Haha

MaryJaneHolland

If MANiCURE was a sinlge and there was a video for this song it would be a big hit (even bigger than Applause), I think :cryga: Why,  dear Gaga, why?? :sharon:

calmar

She's said a couple of interesting things during the C2C period which I think could hint at a driving underbelly to the themes of the upcoming album:

- If you're a legend, you must be true to yourself and your aspirations and desires. Let nobody adulterate them; free yourself 'from the expectations of the status quo'. In addition, she is 'not from a factory'; she is, in my words, organic instead. There might be a theme of contrasting herself from people's expectations and following your own dream, no matter what someone else says. That comes off as somewhat BTW.
- "My life feels like a movie when I'm singing with you" and "It was as if all of a sudden my life was a cinema" are quotes from Gaga about her experience as a disciple of Tony Bennett's.  If there are themes of rebirth and finding passion again on the album, that 'light at the end of the tunnel', the film metaphor could be a vehicle (:derpga:)  for expressing that in at least one song.
- Gaga has also said she was 'soul-searching'; trying to get back on her feet after 2012-3. This might somewhat explain the rocker look she sometimes sports, as that vibe is how she was raised, and she has made numerous mentions of Springsteen as well as had performances with Sting, the Rolling Stones, etc. I'm not entirely sure the whole album will be purely rock, but rock influence could be indicative of nostalgia or truly finding the place in her heart she's searching for, somewhat like the saxophone on BTW.

So overall, my really wild guess points me to an album that's similar to Born This Way in that it promotes a journey of self-discovery and learning to be free; however, it might be more toned and subtle in its lyrics and delivery of this message than BTW was. The album may explore how Gaga herself has found the confidence and freedom to reach back to the part of her that is artistically pure in order to rediscover freedom and break free of confines, which would be lyrically written as to encourage the same in listeners.  The 'find your freedom in the music/find your jesus, find your Kubrick' line from DitD is very reminiscent of what I think the upcoming album may be mostly focused on.

In terms of musical style, like I said above, rock may feature in a sort of 'leitmotif' kind of way (or she could go further with it, what do I know.) I don't know if the album will be completely dark and dance-y like TFM, but I'd think it wouldn't necessarily be entirely that way because of the hopeful message of the album. (Then again, BTW had a positive message and had several dance songs in minor keys - Judas, Americano, Government Hooker, Scheiße, etc.) 

tl;dr I don't know what I'm talking about.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

PaperIz

I would love to see the next album begin with a heavy electronic dark track and as the album goes along they slowly get more traditional sonically and thematically happier until it ends with a beautiful happy raw acoustic piece :sara:

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived