Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

5 years ago tonight Gaga left our jaws dropped

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, I miss those days. I wasn't a stan back then so I didn't keep up with any performances she had. I didn't even know she was at the 2009 VMAs. :giveup: I wish I were a fan back then so I could have watched it on TV. I missed so many moments because I was only a casual fan until around pre-BTW.

It's probably the best performances she's ever given but I wouldn't go as far as calling it iconic. I never hear anybody mention it aside from Gaga fans

I remember I was a sophomore in high school when I asked my mom if I could stay up late to watch the VMA's because Gaga was on it. I just remember getting chills and my mouth hanging open when she started bleeding. One of my favorite performances by her. I even went and downloaded the audio of it so I could listen to it on the bus going to school.

Little7Monster

My favorite performance, and definitely the one that solidified my interest in her at the time. I remember when this happened she wasn't too widely known, so when it aired, and the blood started to flow, people were freaking out! It brings back some fun memories of Gaga's early days, and the days of being her fan when she was still that "weird" singer :)

SPARTACUS

So many Monsters born that night!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

boyerased

Thee are better performances. But it was the mot iconic and on point one. Everything worked flawlessly and the execution is second to none. The moment she starts to bleed in front of the audience is the very exact moment she was crowned as this generation's pop superstar. ARTPOP indeed. :gaga:

Archived