5 years ago tonight Gaga left our jaws dropped

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster

It's absolutely amazing. I never get bored of watching it. :legend:  :gaga:

I remember I watched it ever day for like 3 months straight last year.

Duella Dvil

I was already stanning pretty hard and i was up late with the paarents watching it . they thought gaga was slightly annoying and that she was going nowhere. 

After that performance and i quote.

"HOLY SHI T THIS B I TCH IS AMAZING" 

I told you!!!

Then my dad started listening to the Gaga i told him to and same with my mom (two completly different angles of gaga actually)

Dad gets: DITD, I like it rough, teeth, paper gangster, Applause, the stuff with a deeper meaning to her. He LOVES speechless

Mom gets: Bad Romance, Teeth (they both love that song and have used it in flirt mode i was the happiest) LoveGame, Sexxx Dreams, and pretty much s-xyGa... she likes SexyGa...

That was the night they went FINE we'll get it for christmas... but i am always to impatient to wait til then pahhahahahaha

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I'd like to relieve this moment again live- along with the Grammys vessel entrance and performance of BTW :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

drinkmytears

I wasn't too impressed with this performance when I first saw it, I thought that she had done better and I wished that she premiered her new song or did Poker Face. To this day I still don't get the hype. The vocals in my opinion aren't her best, I don't love the outfit/hair, the bleeding was shocking but no more so than the pyro bra or other things she had done on stage or would eventually do...IMO the Grammy performance in 2010 was far superior and deserves more attention. I mean, this performance is great but nothing that special...she's done better in my opinion. Oh well, maybe I just don't enjoy it as much as most of you guys.

GlitterGrease

The way her voice falters as she's smearing the blood all over her leading up to the last chorus is one of my favorite Gaga moments

This is her most overrated performance. :derpga: But it's also ****ing epic and iconic. It will go down in history as the best VMA performance ever imo. Years from now they will still mention it.

PMKKARDASHiAN

The performance that truly made me a fan. After it everything changed. And then Bad Romance made me a fan for life.

Agreed!!

Miranda Sings

This was the day I turned into a stan :legend: This will be remembered as one of the most iconic VMA performances ever.

Archived