Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who Should Gaga Collab with?

FCK Amy

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Collab: Britney Spears, Adele, Lana Del Ray, Gwen Stefani, Azaelia Banks, Justin Timberlake, ect.

No collab or associate with under any freaking circumstances whatsoever: Becky G, Pitbull.

does he still make music? when was his last song?  :confused:

His new album 'Brain Wash' came out in January but is only available in the UK which is an utter disappointment for an American stan.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

what's the difference? :duck:

EDM is the most comercial music in the Electronic music, EDM is dance, but there is a lot of electronic music that not is dance.

Examples of electronic music not being EDM: Disclosure, FKA Twigs, Kiesza, (The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way)

Examples of EDM: Calvin Harris, Avicii, Skryllex, (ARTPOP)

VforVendetta

Only 3 people I wanna see Gaga collaborating at the moment. Adele, Eminem and Britney Spears/

GagaXCupcakke

Cher, Micheal Jackson (Like how JT did it), Madonna, Shakira, Rhianna and Katy Perry ( but in like 30 years).

Robinladen

EDM is the most comercial music in the Electronic music, EDM is dance, but there is a lot of electronic music that not is dance.

Examples of electronic music not being EDM: Disclosure, FKA Twigs, Kiesza, (The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way)

Examples of EDM: Calvin Harris, Avicii, Skryllex, (ARTPOP)

Hmm, I don't think I get this defenition completely tho.

Disclosure, Kiesza and Gaga her albums sound like dance music to me. While Skrillex, with his dubstep, is not really commercial music? Calvin and Avicii are more poppy so I get that's considered commercial.

Hmm, I don't think I get this defenition completely tho.

Disclosure, Kiesza and Gaga her albums sound like dance music to me. While Skrillex, with his dubstep, is not really commercial music? Calvin and Avicii are more poppy so I get that's considered commercial.

THE FAME, THE FAME MONSTER are electropop or dance-pop, BORN THIS WAY is experimental

songs from ARTPOP like Aura, Swine, MJH are EDM

and a lot of dubstep is not EDM, but some types of dubsted mixed with complextro are EDM (ex: skryllex, Porter Robinson)

house, techno, techhouse, electro, uk garaje, electroclash, uk bass music are dance music but not EDM

dutch house, trance, big room house, some D&B, electrohouse, complextro are EDM

...but sometimes is difficult to mark the difference

Archived