Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Tony's HSN Cheek to Cheek Special

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the AOL streaming working worldwide? Or do I have to download something like Hotspot Shield to make it work? :huh:

All i get on the AOL link is just an ad promoting the show, but I don't see any link or anything to the actual live version.... :(

All i get on the AOL link is just an ad promoting the show, but I don't see any link or anything to the actual live version.... :(

Same here. I don't know if it's because I won't be able to watch it or if it's just because it hasn't started yet.

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/hsn-live-stream

I think this works? It's an ad now though so idek. I just googled HSN live streams :sweat:

EDIT: On the bottom right it does have a countdown to the Gaga/Tony special  :excited2:

Did you find one?

Well GagaMedia has a live stream attached to their news post about the special, it's working for me but god knows if it's the right one, suppose we'll just have to wait and see

Well GagaMedia has a live stream attached to their news post about the special, it's working for me but god knows if it's the right one, suppose we'll just have to wait and see

That one didn't work for me.  :emo:

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/hsn-live-stream

I think this works? It's an ad now though so idek. I just googled HSN live streams :sweat:

EDIT: On the bottom right it does have a countdown to the Gaga/Tony special  :excited2:

It doesn't work for me.... I head audio but see no video. :(

Yessssssssssssssssssss! Thank you!  :runhug:

It doesn't work for me.... I head audio but see no video. :(

:( is there some sort of cross you can click? It got black for me for a second but I think it was trying to load an ad or something. I just clicked a little 'x' and it was back to full vision and audio

Archived