đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Meghan Trainor

Nein

Featured Posts

In a Q&A she said the album is coming soon and they only have one song to finish! :party:

She said Title is the 2nd single :confused: I thought it was DFH.

Isn't it DFH? :confused:

By the way, AATB is so near to 100 million views, 14 million views to go! :giveup:

It'll probably be certified by mid-October! :party:

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Isn't it DFH? :confused:

By the way, AATB is so near to 100 million views, 14 million views to go! :giveup:

It'll probably be certified by mid-October! :party:

She said it's Title in the Q&A.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Meghan is sick :emo: I hope she gets better. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

Ugh. I wanna know what the 2nd single really is.

I hope she puts the video out for it soon.

Ugh. I wanna know what the 2nd single really is.

I hope she puts the video out for it soon.

Hopefully really DFH, its really growing well currently!

Title is currently the lowest streaming song for Meghan according to the amount of views it have compared to CYE and DFH. (Unless everyone is buying the song instead!)

PicklePower

Hopefully really DFH, its really growing well currently!

Title is currently the lowest streaming song for Meghan according to the amount of views it have compared to CYE and DFH. (Unless everyone is buying the song instead!)

I also hope that it's DFH

PicklePower

Praying

Do you know how much Title has sold?

PicklePower

For this week? 15,974 according to HDD.

Not bad. :yes:

Not bad. :yes:

Yea, decent for a debut EP!

Hopefully next single would rule the charts! Make those haters eat their words of her being a one hit wonder!

PicklePower

Yea, decent for a debut EP!

Hopefully next single would rule the charts! Make those haters eat their words of her being a one hit wonder!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! It fell out of the top 20 I think though :emo:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! It fell out of the top 20 I think though :emo:

DFH is hanging around in mid 60s all the time, no difference because AATB is still at the top, overshadowing the 2nd single. Hopefully DFH would peak in Top 10! That song beat is sick!

Archived