Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Meghan Trainor

Nein

Featured Posts

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day I kept playing it over and over and over again. I love that it's only 4 songs. I kinda hate that it's so short, too :huh:

Yeap, its such a pity that it was too short, but I also liked the length of the play :giveup:

Its a win-win solution anyway! :party:

PicklePower

Yeap, its such a pity that it was too short, but I also liked the length of the play :giveup:

Its a win-win solution anyway! :party:

Somebody was telling me that she has an album coming out next year. Is that true?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Somebody was telling me that she has an album coming out next year. Is that true?

Most likely she'll have an album out next year! :party:

I can't wait :giveup:

PicklePower

Most likely she'll have an album out next year! :party:

I can't wait :giveup:

inb4 it comes out December 30th next year :rip:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ItsTommyBitch

I dont want her to be a one hit wonder, but shes clearly going for a novelty career with decent sales unless she can get a 2nd hit :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

FameHungry

All About That Bass ripped off a Korean Song 

Dear Future Husband rips off Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs 

Wonder who shel copy next ?  :derpga: 

But i do wish her the best and i feel like people are taking this 'skinny shaming' thing too far.

Just listened to it there and it does sound so similar :toofunny:

I dont want her to be a one hit wonder, but shes clearly going for a novelty career with decent sales unless she can get a 2nd hit :giveup:

I have confidence in Dear Future Husband, it slays.

tumblr_inline_mvr696vh4l1r2q4zh.gif?w=63

Diamond Heart

Just listened to it there and it does sound so similar :toofunny:

Usually when people say that a song 'rips off' something im very skeptical, but this is like the same song lmfao  

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

PicklePower

I have confidence in Dear Future Husband, it slays.

tumblr_inline_mvr696vh4l1r2q4zh.gif?w=63

I hope the radios give it a chance. I think they did the right thing releasing it when AATB is still popular so it has time to grow. :party:

I hope the radios give it a chance. I think they did the right thing releasing it when AATB is still popular so it has time to grow. :party:

I think they released too early tbh, AATB is still growing (stronger than ever) :giveup:

PicklePower

I think they released too early tbh, AATB is still growing (stronger than ever) :giveup:

I hope it doesn't get overshadowed :ohno: 

Ladey Gagz

:omg: Just listened to Dear Future Husband and it's such a good song! I really didn't think I'd like Meghan Trainer but I listened to her songs and I really love her now :party:

Archived