• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

Uh! :millie:

Let it be over soon.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

HermioneGranger

Agreed but that doesn't mean she can't make it as a serious artist. She just has to play it right for her next era and album cycle.

That is true, but I am unsure if Miley will be able to.

LOOOL I found this hilarious :lmao: I don't see how this is so bad or anything  :laughga: I think she knows how disproportionate and unreal it looks :rofl: She isn't being or trying to look serious, so I don't know why some of you guys are taking this so seriously, lighten up :dies:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

LOOOL I found this hilarious :lmao: I don't see how this is so bad or anything  :laughga: I think she knows how disproportionate and unreal it looks :rofl: She isn't being or trying to look serious, so I don't know why some of you guys are taking this so seriously, lighten up :dies:

ikr :messga:

BLACKOUTbritney

It's self mockery so it's funny, yet tragic at the same time :lmao:

first dic*s and now this i mean really 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Anderson123

That is true, but I am unsure if Miley will be able to.

They will change her image for the next album, trust me. It's like, they know it was a huge change this time and if she keeps doing the same thing next album people will be like "Ehh, yeah we've seen that already". So trust me, it'd be a shock if Miley "behaves well" or actually does something serious. It'd be more controversial because everyone now will be like "Omgg ThE TwErK guRL goNe SiriuZ" and stuff like that.

Things like this happen in the music industry and please, Miley is not that original or "rebel".

Archived