Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yeezus commands that the wheelchair bound stand and dance in his name

Bebe

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

This wasn't even bad  :lmao: Watch the video people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA8vHAikoDA

He asks people to stand cause that's the kind of show it is, and he said "unless you're handicapped". Once he realized they were he started the song.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash

Personality wise? Yes. Artistically?  No. 

A vast majority of his albums receive rave reviews from critics and he directs stunning films and music videos with insightful messages and high end film techniques.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7W0DMAx8FY

This, tbh. The mainstream media, much like they do with Gaga, flatten his image to make him look like a ridiculous clown. The fact of the matter is: artistically, I think Kanye is a genius. Personality-wise? Sometimes he needs to learn to just keep his mouth shut. This is, obviously, a ****ty thing to do, but, if you read the article, it sounds like he didn't realize and, once he did, he stopped. I think he should probably publicly apologize, but he's not a monster and he's really not an idiot. Sometimes he just doesn't think before he speaks (which Gaga is certainly not exempt from).

This wasn't even bad  :lmao: Watch the video people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA8vHAikoDA

He asks people to stand cause that's the kind of show it is, and he said "unless you're handicapped". Once he realized they were he started the song.

Thank you for posting this. Fast-food news media is the death of the truth lmao. Chances are: people on this forum are looking for an excuse to be made and the sensational way the story was presented gives them just that.

Gaga fans are always telling people to check their sources, but won't extend others the same courtesy smh

He stops the whole show people paid for just because someone doesn't feel like standing? :awkney:

And to make matters worse, he publicly calls the person out... In front of EVERYONE. :awkney:

And to make matters the worst they could possibly get, the person he is demanding to stand is in a wheelchair? :awkney: and he made this mistake, not once, but TWICE. :awkney:

So done with this guy.

"GET ON YOUR ****ING FEET THIS IS BAD ROMANCE, NOT A ****ING FUNERAL"

(I also believe there's a video of Gaga directly pointing out an older couple during the Born This Way Ball and telling them to stand the **** up)

This thread title is misleading tbh

XoXoJoanneGaga

Gaga fans are always telling people to check their sources, but won't extend others the same courtesy smh

Oh yeah, it's hilarious coming from Gaga fans. The woman who made DWUW and spent a whole era speaking out against the media and the way they portray artists, yet most of her fans will blindy buy into it when it gives them an excuse to bash another artist.  :rip:

A lot of them are really young though (or just not that smart, or both lol).

Ladle Ghoulash

Oh yeah, it's hilarious coming from Gaga fans. The woman who made DWUW and spent a whole era speaking out against the media and the way they portray artists, yet most of her fans will blindy buy into it when it gives them an excuse to bash another artist.  :rip:

A lot of them are really young though (or just not that smart, or both lol).

Yeah, like, the same fan base that considers this a fiasco, not considering that his words have been warped and taken out of context, but are angry when TMZ twists the provocative DWUW snippet.

I'm angry about both, tbh, because they both speak to sensationalism disguised as journalism.

But, yeah, you're right. I just find double standards to be incredibly frustrating. Like, I really don't like Katy Perry, but, I won't jump on the "I'm angry about this!!!" bandwagon until I've at least CHECKED INTO IT.

This, tbh. The mainstream media, much like they do with Gaga, flatten his image to make him look like a ridiculous clown. The fact of the matter is: artistically, I think Kanye is a genius. Personality-wise? Sometimes he needs to learn to just keep his mouth shut. This is, obviously, a ****ty thing to do, but, if you read the article, it sounds like he didn't realize and, once he did, he stopped. I think he should probably publicly apologize, but he's not a monster and he's really not an idiot. Sometimes he just doesn't think before he speaks (which Gaga is certainly not exempt from).

Thank you for posting this. Fast-food news media is the death of the truth lmao. Chances are: people on this forum are looking for an excuse to be made and the sensational way the story was presented gives them just that.

"GET ON YOUR ****ING FEET THIS IS BAD ROMANCE, NOT A ****ING FUNERAL"

(I also believe there's a video of Gaga directly pointing out an older couple during the Born This Way Ball and telling them to stand the **** up)

This thread title is misleading tbh

I'm not faulting him for wanting people to stand up. I mean, if I was putting in 300% and these people sat on their phones I would be pretty mad too. BUT... To stop the entire show? That is the issue. Nice try using Gaga but she doesn't demand the music stops and the dancers stop just for a guy. She speaks in general mostly and doesn't really stop the performance more like shouts between beats and breaths. So yeah... No.

And Gaga wouldn't have the security check to make sure the guy is in a wheelchair.

There's a big difference. But like most pressed stans who believe their icon is perfect, you drag Gaga into it for absolutely NO REASON. How do you know I'm not mad when Gaga does the same? You don't. So your stan insticts decided to target Gaga because people were targeting Kanye? Pa-thet-ic.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ladle Ghoulash

I'm not faulting him for wanting people to stand up. I mean, if I was putting in 300% and these people sat on their phones I would be pretty mad too. BUT... To stop the entire show? That is the issue. Nice try using Gaga but she doesn't demand the music stops and the dancers stop just for a guy. She speaks in general mostly and doesn't really stop the performance more like shouts between beats and breaths. So yeah... No.

And Gaga wouldn't have the security check to make sure the guy is in a wheelchair.

There's a big difference. But like most pressed stans who believe their icon is perfect, you drag Gaga into it for absolutely NO REASON. How do you know I'm not mad when Gaga does the same? You don't. So your stan insticts decided to target Gaga because people were targeting Kanye? Pa-thet-ic.

:'-) cool your jets, hunty. I obviously love Gaga too. I didn't mean to project, I just get frustrated when a lot of people on this forum make Gaga seem immaculate but when they have the opportunity to **** on someone else, they can't ****ing help themselves.

MahoganySnitch

This. From the title, you'd think he saw people in wheelchairs and still demanded that they stand. Talk about misleading.

Archived