💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yeezus commands that the wheelchair bound stand and dance in his name

Bebe

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rude and disrespectful. If audience members want to sit, let them sit. Don't stop the concert and act like you can't perform.

Don't visit my profile

MahoganySnitch

I don't get why a routine has to stop just bc you see people sitting, like :awkney:

But at the same time i feel there's an impression that he saw them in wheelchairs and still demanded that they rise, which wasn't the case.

But sending someone to confirm disability...:awkney:

How about you guys go to the show like I did, then you can pass judgement on what actually happened. 

Were you at the show referenced in the OP? Did he actually send security to check, or was that something added by the Daily Mail?

iloveit123

I cannot stand a second of his interviews, him speaking in general in fact. This is why I can't stand listening to his music, it's like listening to him talk which is one of the most annoying things in the world.

It seems most people are in agreement that he speaks like the ultimate diva and is full of himself in general... do they put that aside when listening to his music? Do they differentiate his b*tch-ass voice in public from his b*tch-ass voice on a record? Because both annoy the F out of me.

I cannot STAND this idiot. One of the worst people in the world. To put my opinion lightly, lol.

Shawn Knowles

Wow he's a king.

Personality wise? Yes. Artistically? No.

A vast majority of his albums receive rave reviews from critics and he directs stunning films and music videos with insightful messages and high end film techniques.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7W0DMAx8FY

he's the most important artist of the past 10 years.

He stops the whole show people paid for just because someone doesn't feel like standing? :awkney:

And to make matters worse, he publicly calls the person out... In front of EVERYONE. :awkney:

And to make matters the worst they could possibly get, the person he is demanding to stand is in a wheelchair? :awkney: and he made this mistake, not once, but TWICE. :awkney:

So done with this guy.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived