Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna aiming for 2015 album release

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Mess. Aiming though. I foresee another Hard Candy-tea year delay. 2016 here we come 

w/ the next stadium tour that will come for her OWN weave, 2nd time in a row 

But MDNA failed to outearn Hard Candy.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect the usual release for summer tour... It all seems about the money making opportunity now... I want bone chilling tracks from her again with massive public interest in promotion of her music...

I don't want to expect anything... Good or bad but I can't help but feel disappointed prematurely at the thought of another hc and mdna

TimisaMonster

Madonna coming for Gaga, Rihanna, Ke$ha, Adele, Britney, Katy, and Miley :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Is it me or does she look a little in love with Diplo? There's a glimmer in her eyes when she looks at him... <3

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true, she extended the recording period to have more time with Diploma. And if it IS true, I think we can expect some really amazing songs... :D

Psychedelic

I expect the usual release for summer tour... It all seems about the money making opportunity now... I want bone chilling tracks from her again with massive public interest in promotion of her music...

I don't want to expect anything... Good or bad but I can't help but feel disappointed prematurely at the thought of another hc and mdna

mte! let's hope not!

Archived