Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna aiming for 2015 album release

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not here vor ana

Mess. Aiming though. I foresee another Hard Candy-tea year delay. 2016 here we combey.gif

w/ the next stadium tour that will come for her OWN weave, 2nd time in a row bey.gif

not here for another x-static album process :giveup:

Sugarfall

nancy.jpg

Hard Candy is a great album, but you can do better, try another reference. Just in case you jinx it.

nancy.jpg

Ok I don't want the Hard Candy curse

QUEEN M COME AND RESCUE ME

nxUKYwV.gif

I think what basically happened was that she really hit it off with Diplo and decide to use him as the primary producer for the album so she wanted to go back in the studio and continue recording. It's happened before on other albums like Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light where she initially started with one set of producers and decided to go in a completely different direction.

we will probably receive a MDNA kind of promotion again, first single in March, album in April/May and tour until late 2015.

Hopefully she will FINALLY come back to Australia on tour sometime in November 2015 - February 2016. It will have been more than 22 years since the last time she appeared by then.  :giveup:

Ray of Light

Hopefully she will FINALLY come back to Australia on tour sometime in November 2015 - February 2016. It will have been more than 22 years since the last time she appeared by then.  :giveup:

"Ummm.... I need to spend more time with Olga"

PopBitch

Aiming for 2015? It's a whole year. I would think that's a given it's in 2015. I want aiming for 2014.

I need a Madonna tour and some dance music. Get your a s s in gear Madonna and get it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgo9tUaa_4Q

we will probably receive a MDNA kind of promotion again, first single in March, album in April/May and tour until late 2015.

yes you posted that already on the first page

Archived