💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Madonna not being a fan hurt Gaga?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Madonna was half-joking and only talked of Gaga a few times in 2012 not so seriously+ sang 30 seconds of BTW(which fans make sound like the whole show  :roll: ).

Whereas Gaga kept inspirational speeches and talked of not wanting the throne and making a mountain out of a molehill. Gaga still uses 'pressed Madonna fans' as an argument and that is a lil bit embarrassing

EDIT: And Madonna has said many times that Gaga is talented, Madge is not pressed

This. :applause:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel Madonna needs to chill. She likes to think of herself so highly. She IS an icon. She MADE amazing music. However she seems completely obsessed with not letting go... Moving on... Allowing other artists to shine.

I really like Madonna's work... Not so much the last couple of albums... But her back catalogue is amazing. Just wish she'd be a bit more humble.

guy im romancin

I don't think Madonna hates Gaga or even dislikes her. She just saw the opportunity and took it, as she has done for over 30 years now. It's just the Madonna way of doing things.

The thing which did more harm than Madonna herself was the media/press/internet stanbases creating a whole "Gaga v. Madonna" out of it, and it escalated to something inescapable. It didn't help that Madonna brought it back up during her album promo/tour the year afterwards, but I expect she would've done the same if she had done the interviews/performances in 2011.

I do feel it hurt Gaga though. But I also feel that it was just the thing that Gaga had lots of things going on in her personal life that made it particularly poignant that one of her lifelong idols 'rejected' her (for a lack of better word), almost as if it was just that last chip that caused the crack.

Legit  :applause:

I don't think Madonna hates Gaga or even dislikes her. She just saw the opportunity and took it, as she has done for over 30 years now. It's just the Madonna way of doing things.

The thing which did more harm than Madonna herself was the media/press/internet stanbases creating a whole "Gaga v. Madonna" out of it, and it escalated to something inescapable. It didn't help that Madonna brought it back up during her album promo/tour the year afterwards, but I expect she would've done the same if she had done the interviews/performances in 2011.

I do feel it hurt Gaga though. But I also feel that it was just the thing that Gaga had lots of things going on in her personal life that made it particularly poignant that one of her lifelong idols 'rejected' her (for a lack of better word), almost as if it was just that last chip that caused the crack.

:applause:

britneylopez99

I think it did hurt her personally.  She was very hurt about Born This Way (single).  Remember the interview where she said she needed a cigarette?  It was supposed to be a fun time and everyone immediately criticized it including M.

which interview was this?

Wet Fire

Gaga is far more superior as a human being. And Madonna's personality is reductive (but I like her music). So it's good that Gaga didn't get her company.

yassitscarcass

Let's be honest. Gaga's fandom hurt Madonna. Nobody even listens to her anymore and MDNA flopped. She's irrelevant. 

Archived