💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Madonna not being a fan hurt Gaga?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

Maybe but I hope and think that gaga took the high road

Madonna is just pressed

*Why would the most successful female artist in history be pressed?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

She was disappointed, that's for sure. But I don't think she's giving it that much attention. I mean, that's the way it is, what can you do about it?

If anything, Madonna is definitely the one who's obsessed with the other.

Why would the most successful female artist in history be pressed?

Because she's aging and the pop landscape keeps changing with newcomers? Just an educated guess ;)

Robinladen

I already posted the Billie Jean / Like a Virgin video. she was poking fun AT HERSELF.

If Gaga was truly a fan like she claims to be, she would know all about Madonna's iconic sense of humor.

Is all show business done in a funny matter, Madonna stated that she thinks Gaga doesn't copy her + complimented Gaga on tour + invited her to perform with her, which by the way, Gaga declined.

Thank god she declined. The media would probably be like "Madonna forgives Gaga for copying her".

She was disappointed, that's for sure. But I don't think she's giving it that much attention. I mean, that's the way it is, what can you do about it?

If anything, Madonna is definitely the one who's obsessed with the other.

Because she's aging and the pop landscape keeps changing with newcomers? Just an educated guess ;)

Oh yeah, she'd by pressed by a girl that is not even making 40% of what she's making on a yearly basis. ;)

*Do i need to remind you that Gaga was the one that mentioned Madonna like 2 years after the whole situation?

Psychedelic

Yes, but that is not the point in this discussion. The point was that Madonna her b---hyness is humor or not. When Gaga is b---hy it's not humor.

Yes, Madonna can be a SERIOUS b---h. But that is not the point in this discussion, the point is that especifically towards Gaga, she was just humoursticly b---hy.

Madonna was actually very complimentary towards Gaga when she was starting out and went with her daughter to The Fame Ball. She has a reputation for being a b---h which isn't really true - she's usually very supportive of other female pop stars like Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry, Beyonce, etc to name a few whom she's specifically praised and attended their concerts.

She would act the same way towards Gaga if it weren't for the BTW/EY controversy. The songs are pretty similar and, remember, Gaga actually lied and said she got an email okaying it from Madonna when there never was an email as M's publicist confirmed. Besides, I really don't think she remembers or cares about that at all now two years later.

elijahfan

Oh yeah, she'd by pressed by a girl that is not even making 40% of what she's making on a yearly basis. ;)

Do i need to remind you that Gaga was the one that mentioned Madonna like 2 years after the whole situation?

You're talking to a massive Madonna fan, I did my homework don't worry.

If you still doubt about Madonna's fear of Gaga, I would suggest you to give MDNA a second listen ;)

In pop, nothing's ever won. Being Madonna doesn't mean that she has nothing left to prove.

Madonna was actually very complimentary towards Gaga when she was starting out and went with her daughter to The Fame Ball. She has a reputation for being a b---h which isn't really true - she's usually very supportive of other female pop stars like Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry, Beyonce, etc to name a few whom she's specifically praised and attended their concerts.

She would act the same way towards Gaga if it weren't for the BTW/EY controversy. The songs are pretty similar and, remember, Gaga actually lied and said she got an email okaying it from Madonna when there never was an email as M's publicist confirmed. Besides, I really don't think she remembers or cares about that at all now two years later.

EXACTLY

You're talking to a massive Madonna fan, I did my homework don't worry.

If you still doubt about Madonna's fear of Gaga, I would suggest you to give MDNA a second listen ;)

In pop, nothing's ever won. Being Madonna doesn't mean that she has nothing left to prove.

Fear of Gaga? :smh: she's laughing about all of this.

MDNA mostly discusses either generic typical pop song topics or about her ex husband and how mad she is (Love Spent, Gang Bang...etc)

Madonna indeed has nothing left to prove, she has her legacy ahead of her, most female artists today proudly idolize her. 

And lets say she somewhat sensed a fear of Gaga, I think the ARTPOP era really helped her calm down then...  :rofl:

Sugarfall

I love your posts 

tumblr_mgrbjbpL4a1qcrgoyo1_400.gif

You always make such good points

WHAT left to prove? She's the highest selling female artist of all time and the highest grossing solo touring artist of all time. She's had more top ten Billboard hits than any other artist ever. She's in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. She's one of the most iconic, important people of the 20th century.

Even if she were never to make music again, Madonna would still be remembered and revered for her incredible legacy and impact.

*The email :sharon:

monsterdreams

Why would the most successful female artist in history be pressed?

Just the way she acts and can't sweep the gaga thing under the bridge

Even recently with those alleged lyrics about gaga it doesn't stop

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived