Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Madonna not being a fan hurt Gaga?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

I think she cared. Madonna was her idol...

Now I think she has moved on...

Madonna is pressed, she's wrong about Gaga, working with her could be huge... 

^

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Gaga is probably like "I don't give a ****" while she knows she gives a ****.

This. Every time Gaga tries to explain something heartfelt. 

MelbHawker

She wanted to be Madonna/MJ 2.0 tbh.

Totally wrong.

I personally feel as though Gaga was hurt over it all a while ago (some of the stuff being said angered me so much, she must have struggled so much - but now I don't think she really cares. Madonna uses Gaga's name for promo these days. Gaga's just too nice to call her out on it because Madonna's a legend - the media will always side with her. 

Checkers

"I think she is more aggravated that I am not upset that she doesn’t like me. I don’t care that she doesn’t like me." - Gaga on Howard Stern Show last year

Sugarfall

Madonna was half-joking and only talked of Gaga a few times in 2012 not so seriously+ sang 30 seconds of BTW(which fans make sound like the whole show  :roll: ).

Whereas Gaga kept inspirational speeches and talked of not wanting the throne and making a mountain out of a molehill. Gaga still uses 'pressed Madonna fans' as an argument and that is a lil bit embarrassing

EDIT: And Madonna has said many times that Gaga is talented, Madge is not pressed

Bleachella

Madonna was half-joking and only talked of Gaga a few times in 2012 not so seriously+ sang 30 seconds of BTW(which fans make sound like the whole show :roll: ).

Whereas Gaga kept inspirational speeches and talked of not wanting the throne and making a mountain out of a molehill. Gaga still uses 'pressed Madonna fans' as an argument and that is a lil bit embarrassing

EDIT: And Madonna has said many times that Gaga is talented, Madge is not pressed

Pretty much all of this :emma:

Honestly, I don't think Madonna "attacked" her, the only thing that happened was that the Media used Madonna's words as being an attack towards her. I'm pretty sure this could have been staged especially since both Gaga & Madonna are queens of controversy and that's what they do best too. 

Psychedelic

Probably, but had she been a better Madonna fan, she would've known Madge can be that b---hy and would've taken it with humor.

I once requested a song to Madonna at one of her concerts and she yelled 'F*ck you' at me... I laughed my ass off,. :toofunny:

You guys take Mage too serious, and so does Gaga! 

Sugarfall

Probably, but had she been a better Madonna fan, she would've known Madge can be that b---hy and would've taken it with humor.

I once requested a song to Madonna at one of her concerts and she yelled 'F*ck you' at me... I laughed my ass off, you guys take Mage too serious, so does Gaga! :toofunny:

:lmao: Out of curiosity what concert and what song did you ask?

Imagine the meltdowns here if Gaga did that :rip:

Archived