💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grimes scrapped her new album 7 months ago!

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

No. :lmao: We're hear to discuss and speak up if we don't agree.

sure, but sth tells me that you're here to stalk me and garnite, judging by the number of our posts u quote :sweat:

djBuffoon

sure, but sth tells me that you're here to stalk me and garnite, judging by the number of our posts u quote :sweat:

Okay, I've quoted Garnite twice since I've been on this forum (in fact, he's been on my block list for almost as long). And I don't recall quoting you more frequently than I do anyone else, so I'm a little confused.

Kermit the frog

Okay, I've quoted Garnite twice since I've been on this forum (in fact, he's been on my block list for almost as long). And I don't recall quoting you more frequently than I do anyone else, so I'm a little confused.

Keep being confused then. I'd like to sign on your block list, please :)

djBuffoon

Keep being confused then. I'd like to sign on your block list, please :)

Well, no. Because I don't have a problem with you, and I've always addressed you respectfully, even if I didn't agree. But if you feel differently, then by all means you can add me to yours.

That's dumb... I was really loving everything she had been previewing for fans and it seemed VERY promising. I am very pissed that due to some whiney b---hes, she decides to scrap her work. That's why artists (Gaga) should never listen to their fans opinions... I mean look at what happened to Aura and a few other songs fans didn't even have the chance to fully listen to....

In my opinion this is a bad decision, part of her fans and people will always complain about everything she will release, plus 'Go' has a lot of positive likes and very few dislike so  :shrug:

Hope she will reconsider this choice, that song is very good. 

you're a fan of someone because you like their music, not because you latch onto a person and say anything to make them happy :flop:

if her fans didn't like go, it's pretty rude if they were vocal about it, but they have every right to have an opinion, and be disappointed if they don't like It

its because they think shes gone "mainstream"   :toofunny:

So where does it stop with her? If the fans decide they don't like what she releases next, does she scrap that one too? And the next, and the next? :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived