💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

High school refutes Nicki Minaj's earlier claims

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will ATRL open up registrations because I would like to make an account and "interact" with the other fanbases :fan:

Also we all know Nicki is just as fake as her ass in terms of personality, she wanted free promo.

This isn't news. 

all of this ^ 

but faux real when does atrl open up registration 

Glad the school and principal stood up for themselves and exposed her right back :applause:

Over to you Onika :popcorn:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I go to Laguardia HS  :party:

if she really wanted to come and inspire us, she'd come without the cameras.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Also, mess at people calling out the school specifically. It wasn't Dr. Lisa Mars (principal)'s choice, it's the Board of education's rules.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

i think you missed the part in the article where it says she was told and why :emma:

It says that the school told Ms Minaj. I highly doubt they were in direct contact with her, chances are they spoke to management, and it could be that they didn't pass on every detail :emma:

DrewStevens

It says that the school told Ms Minaj. I highly doubt they were in direct contact with her, chances are they spoke to management, and it could be that they didn't pass on every detail :emma:

She shouldn't have made a big drama about it before knowing their reasons.

Well my school along with most other schools have a media release form. You fill it out with your parents and turn it in for permission to be filmed or photographed at school... 99% of my school turns it in. If a news company or something comes in for an assembly and it's filmed the kids who didn't sign the media release form wait in a classroom instead, I don't see why this idiotic school doesn't have a similar system.

Archived