💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

High school refutes Nicki Minaj's earlier claims

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The school can remain pressed :awkney: poor students, when I was in school I would have lived to see Nicki perform Anaconda.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Inspire female students to get fake booties and tits and make videos like Anaconda?? :koons:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Mess @ you copying that thread on ATRL :emma:

LordDisick Exposed!

To be honest, it's not that big of a deal :shrug: Perhaps she didn't know, and she didn't lie: they wouldn't let her in. She just didn't reveal every detail.

LordDisick Exposed!

To be honest, it's not that big of a deal :shrug:Perhaps she didn't know, and she didn't lie: they wouldn't let her in. She just didn't reveal every detail.

i think you missed the part in the article where it says she was told and why :emma:

LordDisick Exposed!

To be honest, it's not that big of a deal :shrug: Perhaps she didn't know, and she didn't lie: they wouldn't let her in. She just didn't reveal every detail.

EXPOSE HA cat_zpsa5a1f50a.png

I agree with Leo. Sure, she could go without filming it, but I don't see "lying" here.

"She doesn't want to live off-camera, much less talk. There's nothing to say off-camera. Why would you say something if it's off-camera? What point is there existing?" -- Warren Beatty

Aura Veil

And she really had some people believe that the driving force behind this whole thing was for the kids. Not a good look, Nekci Menij.

codymonster

Gaga has gone to numerous random schools to talk to kids about bullying, and we don't even have amateur footage of it taking place.

And Nicki won't even go to her own old school because it won't be professionally documented..? :toofunny:

Good. Bye. :later:

Archived