Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

MANiDONTCURE

Okay so I fell asleep right before the actual award show started, after being awake watching the red carpet for like two hours :flop: Just checked the winners up online and congratulations to Sam :applause: and Beyoncé for winning another 3 or more Grammys tonight :worship2:

Surprised that neither Bangerz nor PRISM won Pop Vocal Album but I'm sure there will be future opportunities so best of luck to Miley & Katy in the future :yes:

Were the performances good by the way? If they were then I'll watch them when it airs on TV tonight :party:

Gaga and Tony destroyed!!!!!!! That's really all tbh.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was gaga in the room when Madonna performed?

i want answers to this question please

I invented post-its

Jenniferella

was gaga in the room when Madonna performed?

i want answers to this question please

Nope I don't believe so

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Tony and the Lady were amazing, like always.  A well deserved win.  

Hozier and Annie Lennox.  Goddamn!  I've loved her for *decades* and she didn't disappoint.  I wasn't familiar with him until last night and I know I'll buy his album soon.  Impressed.  

Sam Smith and Mary J. Blige!  That was a real Grammy moment.  Congrats to him!  He was giving me Adele teas when he made his speech thanking the guy who broke his heart for helping him win 4 Grammys.

MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA.  We were in tears here, lol.  I was pissed when they cut to the backup singers just as she started to really shake that ass.  I wanted to see a Gaga reaction to her performance, and vice versa, but alas it wasn't to be.  

I was surprised about Beck winning! I'm a huge fan and have every album but it was still shocking that he won!  Congrats you cute talented little man!

Your review made me smile. I like your attitude! :hug:

RAMROD

New collection for Bey

http://instagram.com/p/y3zAqnvw42/

With these, she have surpassed Aretha Franklin as the most Grammy awarded female with 20 trophies. #MoolahBaby

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Matt Converse

I thought I saw Gaga's shiny dres standing at the end of Madonna's performance, but I wasn't positive it was her.  Knowing her, she probably took the high road.  Madonna...I don't know what the hell is wrong with her not even looking interviewers in the eye when the ask her a direct question, she's become SO unlikeable and I don't think she even sees it.  She's changed. 

Psychedelic

My thoughts on the awards given;

Most of them, well-deserved. I feel sorry about Katy though :rip:

And Chandelier deserved at least one win. I think either ROTY or SOTY belonged to her or to Hozier. Not saying Sam Smith didn't deserve them, but all those wins come off 'overrated'. :oh well:

My top best performances:

1. Hozier and Annie Lenox (Annie took the night away tbh)

2. Rihanna, Paul and Kanye (Rihanna shut down some haters who still delude themselves into believing that she can't sing)

3. Katy (She did great and ya'll deal, audience agreed, critics are agreeing and they're all ACTUAL music experts.. not just a handful of pressed pop fans in a forum)

4. Ed Sheeran (So damn talented, more than Sam imo)

5. Madonna (She always knows how to put on a show)

6. Beyonce (Slaying as usual)

7. Tony And Gaga (Slaying vocals as usual, I didn't place it higher because I expected to be more dynamic)

8. Sia (slaying vocals, but recycled concept)

MANiCURE1295

Thoughts 

Best New Artist - Glad sam won, won was hoping for a possible Iggy win though hahah!

SOTY and ROTY - Honestly as much as I love Sam Smith (I actually really enjoy his album btw) I was hoping that Take Me To Church  could grab a win here. But Smith definitely deserved each Grammy he got!

Album of The Year - Beck winning surprised me but at the same time didn't. Remember 2011 Grammys when Arcade Fire beat out Eminem and Gaga for album of the year. I should've seen it coming. Ed Sheeran REALLY deserved that album. X is an amazing piece of music.

Performances

1. Tony/Gaga - Honestly my fav just because it was great to see her on stage so happy to he there singing Jazz music. :) It was awesome to see her on stage again!

2. Sam Smith/Mary J Blige - They killed this duet. Mary J Blige was amazing as usual and Sam was great. 

3. Ed Sheeran - SO TALENTED!!! HE DESERVED A GRAMMY

4. Rihanna/Paul/Kanye - Does ANYTHING still think Rihanna cant sing?!?!?!?

5. Kanye - Only One was perfect. Loved that it was so simple! I love Kanye West

6. Annie Lennox/Hozier - Loved everything about this! Annie was great!!!

7. Katy - Much better vocals, I liked this performance WAY more than recent **** she's done. Well done Katy!

Wet Fire

Even though BEYONCÉ is more innovative and had more impact & sales, it can't be denied that Morning Phase is an exceptionally good album - the instruments add a whole new dimension to its artistic approach.

But you know what, Beyoncé still has numerous chances of winning AOTY. I mean, she's Beyoncé.

Plus, I'm really impressed with Beck's personality. He is very humble. The way he handled interviewrs asking about Kanye & Beyonce is very respectable.

Tou guys should listen to Morning Phase. It's AMAZING.

Grammys hit lowest ratings in 6 years LOL

and if they insist on the quality nonsense they will plummet harder next year!

PopBitch

Even though BEYONCÉ is more innovative and had more impact & sales, it can't be denied that Morning Phase is an exceptionally good album - the instruments add a whole new dimension to its artistic approach.

But you know what, Beyoncé still has numerous chances of winning AOTY. I mean, she's Beyoncé.

Plus, I'm really impressed with Beck's personality. He is very humble. The way he handled interviewrs asking about Kanye & Beyonce is very respectable.

Tou guys should listen to Morning Phase. It's AMAZING.

I can't believe this, but I can't stop listening to Morning Phase.  The more I listen the more I discover and love.  Gaga has great taste.

You are right, it is truly amazing once you let it seep into your consciousness.

Thanks, Kanye.  LOL

This song I didn't notice at first, but now it gives me chills.  So haunting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DLZkv4Yvg

Archived