💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaXCupcakke

Best Collaboration is going to be a tough category this year.  Everyone and there mother did a collab.  Still hoping for DWUW or maybe a cheek to cheek song taking it, but I'd actually be happy if Katy got it for dark horse.  I just don't want Beyonce to get it...

PopBitch

It's going to be crap.  I go in with a negative feeling and hope they redeem themselves with worthy nominations for album of the year, song of the year.  I'm not talking about who wins, because usually someone worthy wins, with a few "what the"?  But I don't want to see a bunch of unworthy albums and/or songs, et cetera, be "nominated" that don't deserve to be.  Even being nominated for a Grammy is an honor.  Yet, sometimes you see undeserving albums or songs being nominated.

PopBitch

Best Collaboration is going to be a tough category this year.  Everyone and there mother did a collab.  Still hoping for DWUW or maybe a cheek to cheek song taking it, but I'd actually be happy if Katy got it for dark horse.  I just don't want Beyonce to get it...

I hope Gaga & Tony will perform.

They should.  That way jazz will be represented in the performance part of the show.   Last year they really mixed it up as far as different genres, so I would think Tony and Gaga would be a great "get" for a performance this time.

ARTPOP can't be nominated for Dance/Electronica, right?

I think it fits in there.

I don't think so. If Teenage Dream didn't get a Grammy why PRISM would ? PRISM has 2 smashes singles but the album "only" sell  3 000 000, and there are 3 flops singles (Unconditionally, Birthday and This Is How We Do) and the album isn't even good. 

She can't be nominated for Grally 2015; she will slays 2016 tho :)

so britney the queen of pop didnt get a grammy 7 years into her career... 

same with katy yall will shut up soon.. Dark Horse is katys toxic... Katy will get her first grammy and will shut the haters up

so by your logic Judas and DWUW is a flop then what is GUY?

GagaStefi

Can Gaga PLEASE get a nomination for something from ARTPOP. Interscope Should Send Nominations for everything she could be eligible for.

I hope Gaga & Tony will perform.

This is really what I want to happen the most. I would die if they perform.

Could you imagine her with 3 grammy performances? :legend:

RodeckDanny

Apart from what has been mentioned, I see Kiesza and Disclosure being nominated. I agree with most people saying Sam Smith deserves at least one  grammy and also that it would be ridiculous if Katy Perry wins something with her worst album so far. I really hope Gaga gets something and gets to perform ;(

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Bro..... :giveup:

Hope AGBW & Christina Aguilera's Say Something snatch it.

GagaXCupcakke

Bro..... :giveup:

Hope AGBW & Christina Aguilera's Say Something snatch it.

I think she really deserves at least 1 grammy (don't shoot me), but I did totally forget about Say Something.  I'm excited to see who wins!! 

RichAssPiss

I think Gaga will be shut out of all major categories. ARTPOP has a shot at a Best Pop Vocal Album nod, Applause for Best Pop Solo Performance (much less since they merged male and female into one category), and Do What U Want for Best Pop Duo/Group. 

Cheek to Cheek will hopefully be recognized. Either for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album or Best Jazz Vocal Album depending on where it is submitted. 

so britney the queen of pop didnt get a grammy 7 years into her career... 

same with katy yall will shut up soon.. Dark Horse is katys toxic... Katy will get her first grammy and will shut the haters up

so by your logic Judas and DWUW is a flop then what is GUY?

Lol. Don't ever compare again Toxic and Dark Horse please. 

Album of the year: BEYONCÉ (even if ARTPOP deserves it…)

Katy Perry: 0 grammies (as always)

Lady Gaga: 1 / 2 grammies (thank you CTC  :teehee: )

Archived