💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj not allowed to speak at old High School

Cersei

Featured Posts

witchcocktor

Sure, but the point is that contradicts what you were getting at (the idea that a genuinely talented person would be generally known for their talent above all else).

And that's what Gaga has to pay for for the rest of her '' Lady Gaga '' career, until she rebrands and makes a comeback and someone else. There's always a downside to provocative material and being vulgar.

The difference her is that I know what Lady Gaga is capable of. I know she is amazingly talented person. I don't see that in Nicki though.

But we have a different idea of what is talent.

Tbh I'm not saying Nicki isn't talented, I'm just saying that some people overestimate her. And I don't think she should be anywhere near a #1 spot in Billboard top 100. But she is, or has been, so good for her, but I honestly think that it's not because of her amazing talent. Naw.

But how could that be inspiring to any student? :huh: I like Nicki but just 'cause she made it 'cause she shaked her ass off and did vulgar singing like you said doesn't mean she's an inspiration to anyone except her fans I guess. She could be, but to the point where she wants to talk in a high school? Idk what she was going to talk about.

I don't know how that could be inspiring to anyone. I'm not inspired by Nicki at all. Though maybe she should've told the principal that what subjects she would speak on, and made a promise that she would be PG. I think only her fans would be inspired by her speeches, as you said.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think RoxXxan and Shystie are far beyond Nicki. They even have a bearable rapping voice.

I know plenty of female artists that release songs like Pills n Potions, if by Pills n Potions you mean somehow deep and meaningful. But they aren't famous, as they don't have other contemporarys whoring them out. I'm fimilar with other music than just what is on the Billboard top 100 chart.

Well am I lying if I said that she is known for her plastic assets tbh.

And don't even. I'm not moaning about Gaga, RiRi, Beyoncé, JLo or Shakira being s-xual in their imagery, but they have goods to back it up, and I don't see them as trashy as I see Nicki, because I feel that how they present themselves and their s-xuality tasteful, classy, or has a deeper meaning to it, most of the time.

Nicki's production isn't the entertainment I go for, end of. Anaconda video was horrible and uncomfortable. Even if it was done by anyone else, even a male artist. But I could fap to a male artist shaking their ass, but i would still think it's vulgar.

But good for her for getting that moneys, I'm pressed, but I still don't think she is as amazing and talented as ya'll make her out to be. :toofunny:

Shystie :lmao: yuh ok.

You completely missed the point of me bringing up pills and potions. She is pushing out singles and videos other than "Look at me shaking myyy aaaaassssss".

Don't come at me with your "I know other artists that aren't in the hot 100" bs. It's not relevant and you're not special.

Regardless of whether YOU think she is talented, Nicki grew up with a father that tried to kill their mother and burn the house down. She went from a very difficult childhood to working hard and achieving great success through her own self-determination and solid work ethic.

That sounds like somebody a lot of kids could learn from.

Yes and it BOMBED like anything before  :toofunny:

... It didn't to that bad for a rap single... It reached #24.

I mean it's kinda besides the point anyway.

Lana Morgana

i feel bad for, not like she's going to show the students how to do the anaconda dance. nicki is known for inspiring children, telling them to stay in school all the time, she's one of the most inspiring in the business  :(

but pills and potions is so weak. It flopped and BANG! She releases her ass... for the sales. 

and like I said, being famous (eg. american idol, movies, albums) doesn't mean you are a good role model for 14 year olds. 

Pills and Potions is one of her most successful solo singles with the exceptions of Super Bass, Starships and Anaconda....

It's weak to claim she had to shake her ass for sales when she has found success without it. 

Pills and Potions did well for a rap single, Nicki and her team would have considered it a success.

witchcocktor

Shystie :lmao: yuh ok.

You completely missed the point of me bringing up pills and potions. She is pushing out singles and videos other than "Look at me shaking myyy aaaaassssss".

Don't come at me with your "I know other artists that aren't in the hot 100" bs. It's not relevant and you're not special.

Regardless of whether YOU think she is talented, Nicki grew up with a father that tried to kill their mother and burn the house down. She went from a very difficult childhood to working hard and achieving great success through her own self-determination and solid work ethic.

That sounds like somebody a lot of kids could learn from.

Nicki :toofunga: yuh ok.

I misunderstood your PNP comment, don't come at me implying that I said I was special, get out plz.

Great, she released PNP, and it did bad because it wasn't pop or it wasn't fuelued by controversy. Bravo. Only more proof that she gets views and relevancy because of her ass or other vulgarity, i.e. Anaconda. Sure she isn't shaking her ass in every goddamn video, but she kinda has to if she wants to be relevant. She needs that controversy to stay on top. And controversy for the sake of controversy, vulgarity for the sake of vulgarity is really dumb. :miley:

Oh boohoo she got such a traumatic childhood, and then she became a superstar. And I'm pretty sure she become a superstar through other superstars, and the Lil Kim feud, and her body. Not because of her talent. But glad she worked hard regardless :queenga:

And I'm sure these kids will be fine without Nicki inspiring them, though if they are fans, I'm certain they'd love her to speak to them, sad she couldn't have that chance, but something tells me that it's not as black and white as Nicki makes us believe...

Glamourpuss

Looking at the list of previous students I can see why they don't want NM back. She might have made a lot of money but she's only famous for taking her clothes off and "singing" crude lyrics.

Nicki :toofunga: yuh ok.

I misunderstood your PNP comment, don't come at me implying that I said I was special, get out plz.

Great, she released PNP, and it did bad because it wasn't pop or it wasn't fuelued by controversy. Bravo. Only more proof that she gets views and relevancy because of her ass or other vulgarity, i.e. Anaconda. Sure she isn't shaking her ass in every goddamn video, but she kinda has to if she wants to be relevant. She needs that controversy to stay on top. And controversy for the sake of controversy, vulgarity for the sake of vulgarity is really dumb. :miley:

Oh boohoo she got such a traumatic childhood, and then she became a superstar. And I'm pretty sure she become a superstar through other superstars, and the Lil Kim feud, and her body. Not because of her talent. But glad she worked hard regardless :queenga:

I found it funny you mentioned Shystie because she has her fair share of s-xually explicit lyrics. I mean sure, it might not be as in your face as Nicki, but you keep talking about how she is so provocative and s-xually explicit and how you want more depth to your lyrics... Like you are not going to find much of that from her...

RoxXxan is cool, I jam to Guerilla. Prepare For When I Land was a good mixtape, I appreciate her style and she is very different to Nicki. I still consider Nicki to be a better lyricist.

PnP is like Nicki's 3rd most successful single...  It didn't do that poorly. So what if Nicki made the crossover to pop? Do you think she is a bad role model who shouldn't speak to kids because she has pop singles? I don't understand the logic.

Yeah, I actually find it pretty impressive that she came from a bad situation and found a way out. You really think Kanye put her on his critically acclaimed album where she delivered a critically acclaimed verse because of a feud with Kim or her ass? Get real.

Sorry can't talk now though, shaking my ass in a video and dissing lil kim because apparently that will make me rich and famous.

witchcocktor

I found it funny you mentioned Shystie because she has her fair share of s-xually explicit lyrics. I mean sure, it might not be as in your face as Nicki, but you keep talking about how she is so provocative and s-xually explicit and how you want more depth to your lyrics... Like you are not going to find much of that from her...

RoxXxan is cool, I jam to Guerilla. Prepare For When I Land was a good mixtape, I appreciate her style and she is very different to Nicki. I still consider Nicki to be a better lyricist.

PnP is like Nicki's 3rd most successful single...  It didn't do that poorly. So what if Nicki made the crossover to pop? Do you think she is a bad role model who shouldn't speak to kids because she has pop singles? I don't understand the logic.

Yeah, I actually find it pretty impressive that she came from a bad situation and found a way out. You really think Kanye put her on his critically acclaimed album where she delivered a critically acclaimed verse because of a feud with Kim or her ass? Get real.

Sorry can't talk now though, shaking my ass in a video and dissing lil kim because apparently that will make me rich and famous.

Kinda don't want to discuss about this anymore. I'll just retreat, even though it makes me look like tha foo, but I honestly think this discussion is going nowhere.

You are obvs a Nicki stan, and I am not. Not wasting my energies to discuss the same things over and over.

i don't enjoy Nicki's music, I don't think she is that talented and I think Anaconda is absolutely horrible. I also think Nicki uses mindless vulgarity and obscene material to get relevancy, and I don't enjoy that.

You can now feel better than me cuz you shut me down or whatevs, if that makes ya feel good. :sara:

Nicki can be a lot of things but to say that she has no talent while you spend YOUR time on the Internet talking about her. Alright if you say so.

tumblr_inline_naugfhJz0B1qi3vx8.gif

Yeah, I contribute to the internet and databases as well as programming software.

I make things you and your friends use daily on your phones.

What does she do?

Talk fast and shake her ass.

Talent :applause:

Archived