💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selfish selfish fans, god I just can't...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

i do see it as two ways...

lots of little f.ucksters rant about the album... and thats annoying. very negative.

but on the other hand, people who loves the new album keep on telling those haters to like the album.

you cant say 'no one' is pushing someone... but pls read the whole forum.

you'll see a lot of pushy people... equally annoying as the haters.

This is simply not true, sorry.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

who even trusts when she's happy any more anyway? every 2 minutes she says "i'm the happiest i've ever been" "i'm so excited about -" "i can finally do things my way! i was carrying a ball and chain in the past but not now!" 

i guarantee in six months she'll be saying that tony bennett forced her to do the cheek to cheek album because he said if she doesn't do it he'll die a sad man and it'll be all her fault. and her label who are good friends with tony's family signed a contract binding her into doing it behind her back. the curly wig was her way of saying "okay, you want me to pretend i'm into something i'm not? i'll wear a huge wig and tell everyone this is the genre in which i belong". she was being somebody else. but not now!!!!!! she's free now!!!!! rinse and repeat.

No..

You shouldn't make fun of her dark times, we saw what happened to her on littlemonsters.com and that NEVER HAPPENED in 6 years. That will never be the case and you know it, you're just angry for some odd reason that she's doing something she wants and makes HER happy before her fans..

Every other popstar firstly wants to make their label happy, then they want to make them happy=make money, and only Gaga put her fans first every time something came around. Well, its Gaga time now finally..

Without who? Without the pop fans?

"Jazz lovers" aren't trying to push other fans to like it. They have been saying either give the album a go OR if it's not your thing, don't listen and wait till the next pop album. No one is trying to force anyone to listen to the jazz album. But what is tiring is seeing all the people who say they don;t like jazz (who tbh probably never even listened to it before) keep on dragging the album without having heard it, and not caring about the fact that this album truly makes Gaga happy. You would think that being a fan of hers, you would want her to be happy too.

As if Gaga doesn't appreciate us. How many other artists constantly take people backstage after shows? Speak out about issues that many of their fan bases are going through, set up a foundation to help them?

all i can say is that she wants us to be happy after all...

then she's doing a great job. :awesome:

i can't say all jazz lovers are pushy... but some are.

00026 † 10000

ThatSLAYGUY

I am not the biggest fan of Jazz music. But I love how special this is to her, and that makes me wanna listen and support her.

Of course I would love another Pop album in the future and I can understand why people were angry when rumours spread that there may be another Jazz album. 

Isn't Gaga the one who keeps repeating that she wants to make her fans happy and she makes music for her fans? 

Clearly, the majority is not happy now and some of those people are getting personally attacked by Gaga herself. Doesn't that make her a double liar?

They are getting attacked because they were disrespectful towards her. Of course you can say you're not happy with what she's currently doing it, but you can be polite about it, no need to attack like a b---h.

Kermit the frog

Yes becaus she attacked that fan when she said him to be more openminded about music. You people act like little b---hes all the time and are too rushed to judge everything. She didn't even say something bad to him. And Gaga can do something that she wants for once. She can't please everybody anyway...

Oh yeah, remember how "she" chose DWUW to be the second single? And remember how "fun" and "exciting" working on that video was? And remember how "happy"e was when she was releasing applause, just to say 2 months later that she was misrable and her fans healed her? 

Some of u are so f*cking delusional it hurts.

GagaMyBlood95

i do see it as two ways...

lots of little f.ucksters rant about the album... and thats annoying. very negative.

but on the other hand, people who loves the new album keep on telling those haters to like the album.

you cant say 'no one' is pushing someone... but pls read the whole forum.

you'll see a lot of pushy people... equally annoying as the haters.

Sorry, not true... Find me 2 examples of "jazz lovers" pushing other fans? You will not find that...

This is simply not true, sorry.

ok

Sorry, not true... Find me 2 examples of "jazz lovers" pushing other fans? You will not find that...

no time hun. im busy 'loving' the new album :ohwell:

Oh yeah, remember how "she" chose DWUW to be the second single? And remember how "fun" and "exciting" working on that video was? And remember how "happy"e was when she was releasing applause, just to say 2 months later that she was misrable and her fans healed her? 

Some of u are so f*cking delusional it hurts.

yes pls

00026 † 10000

GagaMyBlood95

ok

no time hun. im busy 'loving' the new album :ohwell:

yes pls

But I'm not pushing, I'm just asking if YOU want to :oops:

you're just angry for some odd reason that she's doing something she wants and makes HER happy before her fans..

where did you get that idea? o_O i was enthusiastic about the jazz album until i heard the songs from it (now i think it's boring and it's not what i had i had hoped she would do for it) but if it's what she wants to do, i have no problem with that. why are you telling me my opinion without even knowing it? she should always put her happiness first, always. i've said since day 1 that i don't want to hear about how much she does "for" us, i only want her to do what she is into. 

Who cares, it's a SIDE PROJECT. If she wasn't releasing that boring Jazz album, she would be releasing nothing anyway. Get over it.

GagaMyBlood95

where did you get that idea? o_O i was enthusiastic about the jazz album until i heard the songs from it (now i think it's boring and it's not what i had i had hoped she would do for it) but if it's what she wants to do, i have no problem with that. why are you telling me my opinion without even knowing it? she should always put her happiness first, always. i've said since day 1 that i don't want to hear about how much she does "for" us, i only want her to do what she is into. 

I'm sorry then, I got it all wrong! :hug:

I totally agree with what you said now tbh :yes:

Who cares, it's a SIDE PROJECT. If she wasn't releasing that boring Jazz album, she would be releasing nothing anyway. Get over it.

HOW DARE YOU!

this is project #90320420347023732, of all the projects she promised us!

this is the REAL THING GORL.

its not a side project.

you're violating the LM code #435

lots of LMs will hunt you down.

00026 † 10000

SlaeUrAnus

At the end of the day, Gaga is happy. If it weren't for Tony and C2C, Gaga WOULD have quit music.

So be ****ing grateful and support her whether you disagree with some of her decisions.

In my messy era.

Archived