đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selfish selfish fans, god I just can't...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

The reverse of this is true.  If she was doing it to be successful she would have created an album of bling because that's what the public wants.  Instead, she created an album of great music to her artistic vision.

Yes, plus success can be measured by just more than money too. So maybe she wants to be successful in that people like her music, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wants the money - she just hopes that people will like what she creates. I mean I'm sure everyone wants people to like what they create to some extent, right?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, plus success can be measured by just more than money too. So maybe she wants to be successful in that people like her music, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wants the money - she just hopes that people will like what she creates. I mean I'm sure everyone wants people to like what they create to some extent, right?

Exactly.  And Gaga has made it clear that just having the opportunity to record with Tony is amazing to her, so that is yet another measure of success. 

Btw, I just ordered 3 copies of C2C on HSN.  The album was selling really well during the 1 hour promotion on that channel.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Exactly.  And Gaga has made it clear that just having the opportunity to record with Tony is amazing to her, so that is yet another measure of success. 

Btw, I just ordered 3 copies of C2C on HSN.  The album was selling really well during the 1 hour promotion on that channel.

haha I watched it too but didn't order it on HSN. I don't live in the US so I don't wanna know how much shipping is for me. But I already preordered the album on iTunes anyway and I'll probably buy the deluxe version from Target in December when I'm back in NYC. :)

haha I watched it too but didn't order it on HSN. I don't live in the US so I don't wanna know how much shipping is for me. But I already preordered the album on iTunes anyway and I'll probably buy the deluxe version from Target in December when I'm back in NYC. :)

I really believe the album will be a hit.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Whispering

If the people who don't want C2C would just stay out of C2C threads instead of commenting negatively there wouldn't be an problem.

This! It's such a simple and easy solution to their never-ending misery. You would think a spark would go off in their brains...even the most clueless ones should be able to figure this out. 

Why do they want to be miserable for months and months? Where is the fun in that? :shrug:

Kermit the frog

The reverse of this is true. If she was doing it to be successful she would have created an album of bling because that's what the public wants. Instead, she created an album of great music to her artistic vision.

I'm sorry, but you haven't rly been paying attention this era, have you?

"Every song on this album was designed to be radio-friendly" ~Lady Gaga.

CookieHWilson

Unfortunately Gaga came out as a nearly perfectly packaged pop product that many fans wish was still being sold. I didn't become a fan until she became human.

Me niether. But there is a big difference in making a brand out of yourself and be just a product. It's the intention behind it and who controls your actions.

And to be quite frank I don't think it was that "packed" at all in the very beginning. It was just that since she sold much with something not so many people were really believing would have smashed, so when it was noticeable they decided to put loads of money into making her a brand. And she surely went for it. Which is okay.

It is not really Gaga I'm questioning, but what the OP wants to show, how fans controlling the artist is not a good thing, for both the artist and the fan.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Archived