💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ on KP/TS 'feud': Taylor Swift fired the dancers on the spot

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who is telling the truth? Taylor, the dancer or TMZ? 

Likely the dancers. Taylor's story is speculative stuff about "Katy trying to sabotage my tour" which sounds paranoid and hard to verify.

If she fired them in anger when they gave notice, any chaos in her tour is her own fault because they were willing to work another 30 days.

Taylor deserves to fire them on the spot.

It's so disrespectful to be so damn back-and-forth with your work.

You choose one boss and one only. Now if they ever need jobs, and Katy doesn't want them, they will have a more difficult time finding new work because they will have this history of jumping ship.

We're told the dancers told Taylor up front ... they did not want to sign for the full tour -- they wanted a 30-day out, and we're told it's because they were just waiting for Katy to go back on tour.

When Katy hit the stage again, they gave their 30-day notice, but Taylor got so pissed off she fired them on the spot.

They were loyal to Katy, plus c'mon, Taylor couldn't give two ****s about the dancers she is just mad they choose Katy over her. She is just acting butthurt and twisting reality (like she does always) to play the victim.

Likely the dancers. Taylor's story is speculative stuff about "Katy trying to sabotage my tour" which sounds paranoid and hard to verify.

If she fired them in anger when they gave notice, any chaos in her tour is her own fault because they were willing to work another 30 days.

I think people are failing to see this or they just don't read (like always). If anything the article is more in favor of Katy and exposing Taylor.

The dancers even told her they wanted a 30-day out because they were just waiting for Katy to go on tour again.

LoveandMagic

I don't understand how taking 3 dancers is "sabotaging a whole arena tour."

No.

I don't trust TMZ. IMHO, they are staffed by a bunch of twits who are bitter that they aren't rich and famous themselves, so they dedicate their whole lives to stalking and obsessing over celebrities, with most of their obsession seems oriented toward destroying the celebs reputations. They're worse than the tabloids, in my opinion. 

This "feud" seems on par with Britney and Xtina's "feud," which seemed little more than a publicity stunt created by the press (and possibly the label) to sell magazines. It's just amazing to me that TMZ "picked up" on it being one of THE biggest names in Pop right now. If it was 2009 - 2011 it would have probably been Gaga that they would blame. Besides, Taylor can't be that pressed, she didn't name the person she didn't like, just said someone in the biz was two faced. Happens a lot. She's been in the game awhile. She was probably just a little miffed, vented, but has moved on. 

Please correct me if I am wrong on this. 

Edit: Grammer is my friend.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

To me, (and I do not know her personally but) I think Taylor is a very rational person. I doubt these people gave her that much notice or else she wouldn't have been so offended. Besides, the (unspoken) history between Katy and Taylor could be something we don't even know about it. 

DrewStevens

I think Taylor overreacted but the dancers have some guilt in this. Yes, they were willing to work another 30 days, but they should have never accepted to work with Taylor if they were ready to quit in any moment.

This story is different to the dancer's story tho.

Plus, why would she put an interview about this if she was 100% in the wrong? it doesn't make any sense, there is something that's not right about this.. i have a feeling 

I'm tired of Taylor and I'm tired of the drama promo she's doing, oh poor Taylor she was betrayed again, buy her album on iTunes.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Psychedelic

If this is true, then the story is on Katy's side. Many artists have loyal fans and I've seen this type situation happened before between two artists, a nd no one had ever made such a big deal about it like Taylor! Anyways, we shall see!  :popcorn:

i just think taylor doesn't know how business works  :shrug:  i don't see how ANY of this is Katys fault when the dancers were hers before the red tour

InB4 Monsters stanning for Tay Tay. 

:tea:

FrankGutz

InB4 Monsters stanning for Tay Tay. 

#TeamTaylor :legend:

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

Keep fueling the fire, peeps.

This is GOOD! :popcorn:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived