💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears working on new album, wants Katy Perry duet

yxi

Featured Posts

Don't worry, Gaga and Rihanna are among my favourite artists too :rofl:

On-topic: I hope this duet actually happens :huh: I've been waiting years for Katy x Rihanna and that still hasn't happened :giveup:

I need Gaga x Rihanna :giveup:

I guess we're not ready for it yet  :manicure:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

Britney we want BLACKOUT 2.0 not another Britney Jean :deadbanana:

britbrit we fans but please get it together gurl 11ad82o.jpg

Fear, she's the mother of violence

high heeled fem

CHH.gif

great a song that both artists can't sing live

:derpga: :koons:

:lmao:   :worship: u rule my friend u rule

""Her hair is always a different color" u mean she copied everything gaga does :awkney:

FrankGutz

Please let it be true!! If Brit collabs with Katy, the Brit/Gagz collab will never see the light, work with Purry instead of Gagz, plis, yas mama, yas!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

gagaisitalian

When she said something "rock pop" I assume she means something sort of like Lorde.

And I don't know why some of y'all are being blatantly rude. I think it's devastating that clearly Britney wants to have her own ideas put onto an album but is probably told no by her record label. Every time she goes into the studio she explains how she wants the album done and then we find out halfway through the recording that "x" producer has taken over and "x" writer is now writing new material. Like, they never let her do what she wants to do.

Britney will always be my childhood fave. I support her in anything she does so I'm just happy she is releasing new music in the next 1-2 years. Can't wait!

Archived