💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears working on new album, wants Katy Perry duet

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Iggy probably isn't the best way to get relevant. She'll be gone in a year or two unless she puts out solo material that can hold its own. 

I love how she wants to make an "artsy" album and the first collaborators that she mentions are Katy Perry and Iggy Azalea.  Like, is this a joke?

'arty-fartsy'

I JUST CANT

FrankGutz

CHH.gif

great a song that both artists can't sing live

hahahahahaha i screamed

omg the decay hhahahahahahaha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I don't care if 'Freak Like Me' is fake, but I'll hold it against Gaga and Britney until something as equally awesome happens. Sh needs to do that before working with Katy. 

inb4 Gaga and Britney had creative differences aka autotune, because Gaga is the anti-autotune martyr. smh. 

If Britney collabs with Katy, i highly doubt Gaga will end up working with Britney

CHH.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Preach, sis!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bish no. 

What happened to all those "I wanna collab with Lady Gaga I think she is really cool" type quotes? :crossed:

I'm more upset about the Iggy rumour. Collaborate with somebody talented Britney pleeaaaaassseeeeeee

Disappointed that among all the pop stars out there, she has KP at the top of her wish list. But at the same time, it's the most feasible since they're both the top clients of Max Martin and Dr. Luke. Still hoping for a Gaga/Britney collab after all the mutual support and admiration they've publicly displayed in recent years. 

TheOriginalOne

Ew Britney wtf happened to wanting to collab with Gaga?

And get rid of Will.I.Am this time.

CHH.gif

:derpga: :koons:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That definitely needs to be an emoticon!

Archived