💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

U2's new album released for FREE on iTunes, the largest release ever!

PopBitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Happy I don't do Apple and not get music that I don't want forced into my music library :)

I don't get why this was such a big issue. If you don't want it delete it, it's not that hard. Apple even made a removal tool, if you can't figure it out. Although it is an easy fix to remove it, it should have been released on iTunes as a free download, instead of automatically adding it to your purchases. So if you want it it, you can download it yourself.

PopBitch

Anyone belong to Prime Amazon?  They just made available today for free U2's complete back catalogue, even the Deluxe new album, which is two CDs, the ITunes free one and a second disc with bonus tracks and alternate versions of the standard and a hidden track..  

All  of U2's regular and remastered versions and greatest hits compilations, singles are free for members.  Also their mini live album from the critically acclaimed '80s concert at Red Rocks, Under A Blood Red Sky.

I just joined Amazon Prime a few months ago.  So I just went and downloaded all of their music except the few albums I had on there into my music library on there. Plus I had just ordered their new deluxe album on there yesterday so got the Autorip digital version free with it already in my Cloud Player..

Archived