Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga calls out her record label for controlling her voice

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

2650349-r5vf8tm.gif

You wouldn't be anything without the auto-tune in TF album. Auto tune is what made artists in 2006 and it still does. Gaga has an amazing voice, but so does my half sister. 

Kind of biting the hand that fed you. Kind of like that sheep on straw.

Thiiiis. Her label and her fans deserve a better attitude than what she has been lipping off over the past year. I'm sure there are some valid reasons Gaga and Troy split, but realistically Gaga always playing victim makes her story less believable. If her next "truly artistic" album flops, who will she blame then? Crying wolfGa.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2650349-r5vf8tm.gif

You wouldn't be anything without the auto-tune in TF album. Auto tune is what made artists in 2006 and it still does. Gaga has an amazing voice, but so does my half sister. 

Kind of biting the hand that fed you. Kind of like that sheep on straw.

DRAG HA

seal-dragged-off-by-whale-o.gif

Gaga...........................shut up :toofunny:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

That's completely ridiculous.

I Gotta a Feeling + all the others. Doesn't matter tbh, because its getting worse and worse. At least Gaga is producing something out side of Katy Perry radio trash pop ect. Pop music is boring as **** without her imo.

To be on topic, she claims to be in "Control" of her music since day one, but now she's giving the finger to others involved. Please. No need of that BS 

FameHookah

I feel disappointed.

Her greatest works and the ones I enjoyed the most are the ones she doesn't feel happy/proud of. So does that mean in the future, we won't get music that WE like? Because it seems her taste and ours are world's apart.

Besides, I don't see anything wrong with autotune for studio versions of songs. Every artist does it, and it's not like the auto tune takes away any credibility from her as a vocal artist.

This..

I don't know her anymore

I'll enjoy what we have

And that's it

Gaga is dead to me

I hope stefani reaches her artistic goals.

WTF is MDNA

PrinceGaga

I personally think that it can be good in some songs, particularly in the ARTPOP album as it's very futuristic. I think that it can be used if it's her decision to use it like an instrument. In the song ARTPOP in particular, her voice sounds really cool in it, I really like it because of it's futuristic feel, not because it sounds fake. The auto-tune in ARTPOP, especially in the beginning of the G.U.Y film gives me shivers it's so good. That's my personal opinion though. I don't like it when they have made her voice higher or lower to do whatever because I think she sounds perfect as she is about to prove to everyone with C2C.

Having a pop album with no auto-tune would be pretty revolutionary since it's pretty un-heard of. It would be a good time to release something like this right after C2C as well. Slay us Gags with your pipes. 

Gaga please leave Interscope tho...

xvuXoVa.gif

I hope she leaves Flopiscope eventually.

mess I hope you guys know that interscope is one of the best labels out theremary.gif, they give their artists more freedom and $$$$$$$$ to do their thing than other labels, gaga's music videos and performances wouldn't be the same if she was with warner, hollywood, capitol, RCA, jeff records, etc

they are so basic compared to interscopedd.gif

COLONiCPRiNXESS

mess I hope you guys know that interscope is one of the best labels out theremary.gif, they give their artists more freedom and $$$$$$$$ to do their thing than other labels, gaga's music videos and performances wouldn't be the same if she was with warner, hollywood, capitol, RCA, jeff records, etc

they are so basic compared to interscopedd.gif

Did you not know how they tried to change ULTRAVIOLENCE and attempted to force Lana to have Paul Epworth as a producer? Did you not see how ARTPOP flopped? Ever heard of Azealia Banks? :what:

Did you not know how they tried to change ULTRAVIOLENCE and attempted to force Lana to have Paul Epworth as a producer? Did you not see how ARTPOP flopped? Ever heard of Azealia Banks? :what:

1.- ARTPOP flopped because of gaga, she WANTED to change venus for DWUW, I don't see other labels letting one of their most successful popstars do a jazz album just like that, or make a song named JUDAS, pay for all the expensive music videos she has :roll:

2.- Azealia Banks, lol that girl is a mess in every single way, she is the only one to blame for her messy career, let's not :toofunny:

3.- yeah Ultraviolence is a bad thing, but do you honestly think warner bros, hollywood records, RCA messy records, or jeff records are better labels? :toofunny:  lol they give such a cheap budget to their artists compared to interscope

COLONiCPRiNXESS

1.- ARTPOP flopped because of gaga, she WANTED to change venus for DWUW, I don't see other labels letting one of their most successful popstars do a jazz album just like that, or make a song named JUDAS, pay for all the expensive music videos she has :roll:

2.- Azealia Banks, lol that girl is a mess in every single way, she is the only one to blame for her messy career, let's not :toofunny:

3.- yeah Ultraviolence is a bad thing, but do you honestly think warner bros, hollywood records, RCA messy records, or jeff records are better labels? :toofunny: lol they give such a cheap budget to their artists compared to interscope

What a surprise, like most morons you need to get your facts right about Azealia, because it was her label not letting her release her album because they wanted to release it with a hit single which Azealia isn't about, and then they shelved it pretty much.

Umm pretty sure the label wanted DWUW instead of Venus (not that Venus would have slayed the charts anyway) and the real reason for DWUW flopping was no MV and that affected ARTPOP too. Gaga also wanted other songs like Sexxx Dreams and Aura as lead single and they probably weren't because of Interscope, and they probably made her change Burqa's title and made her scrap the whole decay concept. This shows they really aren't about creative freedom at all. Gaga has said plenty of times stuff she wants to do but then the label says no so...

And why do you insist that I think other record labels are any better? They are not, all the mainstream ones **** everything up in an attempt to milk money about their artists. What I would suggest is for artists, especially like Gaga who can afford by themselves, go independent.

What a surprise, like most morons you need to get your facts right about Azealia, because it was her label not letting her release her album because they wanted to release it with a hit single which Azealia isn't about, and then they shelved it pretty much.

Umm pretty sure the label wanted DWUW instead of Venus (not that Venus would have slayed the charts anyway) and the real reason for DWUW flopping was no MV and that affected ARTPOP too. Gaga also wanted other songs like Sexxx Dreams and Aura as lead single and they probably weren't because of Interscope, and they probably made her change Burqa's title and made her scrap the whole decay concept. This shows they really aren't about creative freedom at all. Gaga has said plenty of times stuff she wants to do but then the label says no so...

And why do you insist that I think other record labels are any better? They are not, all the mainstream ones **** everything up in an attempt to milk money about their artists. What I would suggest is for artists, especially like Gaga who can afford by themselves, go independent.

1.- what did you expect?

some of you forget that being a singer is a JOB and no label is gonna waste money is something that will flop, Azealia has a JOB and that's singing, performing and getting that  $$$$$$$ for the label, just like ANY OTHER JOB, honestly if I was interscope I would've dropped her already cause she has been somehow useless for the company since forever

2.- gaga herself said wanting DWUW instead of venus was her desision, or did she lie?nigjudge.jpg plus it is honestly pointless to spend more money in a project that is not working (ARTPOP), but don't forget that MONTHS later, interscope gave gaga and ARTPOP a second chance and released a very expensive music video directed by lady gaga herself G.U.Y, but it floppedorangu.gif

again remember all that $$$$$$$ interscope has been giving gaga for the fame rera, the fame monster era, born this way era and now ARTPOP

I don't see other labels giving all that money to their artists, even madonna, her music videos for MDNA have more budget than the ones from hard candy or confessions on the dance floor, except turn up the radio of course

but yeah gaga leave INTER$COPE RECORD$, that's the best thing you can do right now

I'm not really getting this tbh. Her voice is in instrument...which is completely fine to alter and change, that's the art of music. Not every song needs to be pure 100% live vocals...it would be bland. I miss when she used to have vocals like Poker Face and Bad Romance. She doesn't sound the same anymore. It's like having a huge diversity of awesome instruments and then the same vocal repeated.

well said

I'm sorry but I just don't like her saying these things. I mean, whenever she has a new project, she tends, or at least with this interview, to intentionally put her earlier works (or anything that has to do with it) in a bad light, as though she didn't like it since day one. Uhmm, what about those interviews she has done during The Fame? Wasn't she so proud of her works back then? So why "bash" them now? Is it because she's releasing a jazz album, which is a complete contrast to her earlier works? I just don't get the need to put her other works down... just to put her new ones up.

Anyway, it's Gaga. So I couldn't really say that I'm entirely surprised. Just disappointed, especially that I became a fan during that era. Like others have already said here, her saying this now somehow takes away that impression that she's fully aware that her debut album was an intentional satire to fame. 

This. 

She says way too many things and constantly contradicts herself. Every era she goes with the "this is the real me" stuff and putting down her past work. 

Archived