💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised. Katy and her team planned the entire PRISM era around ARTPOP, knowing this is Gaga's low point and using the comparisions to build Katys image up.

She's one of the most manipulative people in the industry. 

And you're one of the most delusional people on the forum

I hope Taylor and Gaga "shake her off" and ignore her bitterness from now on. Let her hang out with Madonna, they deserve each other.

Well, Madge did something similar to Kylie in 2008 when they were both preparing to tour.

Kylie never said a word about it.

Well, Madge did something similar to Kylie in 2008 when they were both preparing to tour.

Kylie never said a word about it.

:roll:  :eek:

XoXoJoanneGaga

It wasn't just that, EVERYTHING was around Gaga during PRISM era, especially in the beginning, it was quite obvious but they just didn't care...

But that's the typical release schedule for a pop star in the fall. Single in august, album in late Oct/early Nov. As you can see Taylor is following the same schedule this year, Miley followed that schedule last year as well. Applause and Roar only released the same week because Applause leaked.

And you're one of the most delusional people on the forum

It's a fact that this story is about Katy because she stole Taylors dancers right before her tour premiered. Gaga is obviously not the only victim of her Mean Girl syndrome. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JaggedMonster

Mean b---h(Bad Blood) written by Taylor Swift and co written by Lady Gags, produced by Dr. Luke will be the first promo single to be released from her highly anticipated new album "1989". Coming to slay iTunes WW next Tuesday 09/09/2014.

it looks like having a feud is a thing now

tumblr_m66dluJS5x1rq82fy.gif

gaga always ahead of its time :worship:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fame IV

Come on, why would Katy risk an entire era with LADY GAGA? I mean before ARTPOP came out, she was still a legend (she still is now but you know...) I doubt they wanted to compete with Lady Gaga in purpose. It was a coincidence.

LOL What's the point of that sentence? 

A legend doesn't fade because of one album. And ARTPOP did well comparing to Gaga's contemporanies

A Star is Born ⭐

her BTW era indeeded

her ARTPOP era is comingnigplz.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived