💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I don't think she ever comes across as bitter, but she certainly knows that her peers are competition. It's a good strategy, but from what I can tell Taylor took the dancers from her and Katy just took them back. 

Gaga used to be the exact same way back in TF/TFM, so I don't see the issue.

What are you even talking about? lol

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

And this just proves how amazing Gaga is and why they are not friends :whitney: I say that because there are still threads about: oh what did Gaga? She is too full of herself look at how katy trated her always and Gaga just blah blah.

She IS manipulative, and a lot. You just have to see her latest era to realise. 

pwlru7Z.png?1

ic u gagz 

this pic gives me interracial thresome p.orn teas lyrical.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bellatrix

Katy takes it too seriously. You can tell she always seething about other pop stars who are successful.

I hope Taylor and Gaga "shake her off" and ignore her bitterness from now on. Let her hang out with Madonna, they deserve each other. 

Leave Madge out of this

latoya1cwsvu.gif

XoXoJoanneGaga

Not surprised. Katy and her team planned the entire PRISM era around ARTPOP, knowing this is Gaga's low point and using the comparisions to build Katys image up.

She's one of the most manipulative people in the industry. 

Uh, are you sure? I mean, most big artists release in the fall. When else was she supposed to do it? 

Bradley

Not surprised. Katy and her team planned the entire PRISM era around ARTPOP, knowing this is Gaga's low point and using the comparisions to build Katys image up.

She's one of the most manipulative people in the industry. 

Come on, why would Katy risk an entire era with LADY GAGA? I mean before ARTPOP came out, she was still a legend (she still is now but you know...) I doubt they wanted to compete with Lady Gaga in purpose. It was a coincidence.

GagaMyBlood95

Uh, are you sure? I mean, most big artists release in the fall. When else was she supposed to do it? 

It wasn't just that, EVERYTHING was around Gaga during PRISM era, especially in the beginning, it was quite obvious but they just didn't care...

What kinda Barney Vs Big Bird Kindergarten mess is this.  @ this being any kind of Beef, more like gummy

atrl :dies:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived