Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye West: Kim Kardashian is a Legend!

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Say what you want about Kim, but she is definitely one of the smartest celebrities out there. She actually has more.money than him and he's been out far longer. She may be annoying, self centered, and vain but you have to give her props for building an empire.

It's science, bitch

Kim really did emerge out of new era reality-centric entertainment as something of a modern Marilyn Monroe. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up in the air, but there's no doubt about her impact. 

PopBitch

They only want to give it to actresses.  How dare they give it to people with talent.  My wife got famous from and made a lot of money off of a p. rn video and whining on a reality show and does her walks every day in a new outfit so the alerted paps can take her photo for DailyMail and TMZ.  She's a legend.  Do you know how hard it is to get the outfit just right every day and sometimes even holding little North West while in high heels for her photo op before passing her off to the nanny out of camera shot?  My wife is a legend, I tell you.  F'ck those artists with talent.  My wife  is the queen of tweeting selfies.  Top that.

PopBitch

To be fair, the sense she appears to lack on screen is made up for with a good business mind. She's got all of you bothered so she's clearly doing something right :lolgaga:

Her momager has a good business mind, not Kim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0bT60BLYKM

@3:16 "Between the two of us, we have won 19 Grammys, sold over 21 million albums, and won best male rapper artist at the NAACP awards." :hehe:

I'm not really a big Kardashian fan, but I don't spot any lies. She has been one of the biggest celebrities on the planet since 07 and her image and brand has only grown stronger.

She has gone from Playboy cover to Vogue cover in 7 years.

Kim-k-playboy.jpgarticle-2599937-1CE8E3B200000578-567_634

There aren't many who can do both.

Whispering

Legend? Well...no, but I can't deny the fact that Kim has figured out a way to generate large sums of money and stay in the media for years now. From the s-x tape to now a wife and mother, people all around the world seem to want to know about both and everything in between.

Kanye is delusional about himself and everything he touches, so I would expect him to be the same about his wife.

Kim looks really pretty in the posted picture and they seem to be very much in love, happy and loving parents.

RAYA.core

wtf credit for what? i mean being a mom? just having the lavish style that you don't have to worry but care for your family. SO LUCKY

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

ryhanna

Legend? That's a bit of a stretch. There's no denying the success of the Kardashian empire though. I don't really see Kim as a legend. 

Archived