Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's flop to the top: why we're all part of her plan

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

It raises a good point. Except that people who are deemed flops rarely stay "flops" long. Either they find new success or they just disappear. Being a "flop" is really not a stable and lasting status like the writer implies.

True. But I do believe, and I don't think I'm alone on this, that Gaga is here for the long run.

TimisaMonster

Is this supposed to be a good thing? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

djBuffoon

I do agree she's going for cultural influence over success right now, but I don't think she deliberately started out that way. 

Of course not. But there was a time when she dominated in every conceivable way. She experienced a massive peak, what most artists could only dream of, and apparently she finds the route she's on right now to be more satisfying. More power to her.

Willy Wonka

True. But I do believe, and I don't think I'm alone on this, that Gaga is here for the long run.

Then hopefully she finds some mainstream success again in order to stay relevant.

djBuffoon

Then hopefully she finds some mainstream success again in order to stay relevant.

With a more consistent promotional team, that shouldn't be too difficult.

Miranda Sings

"It seems as though no one is paying attention anymore to the self-proclaimed exhibitionist, yet no one can take their eyes off of her."

PIPING HOT MOTHERF***ING TEA. Everyone always talks about how "Lady Gaga is over" and all that crap. If she was over, you wouldn't still be talking about her. She's far from done, and her impact on society to this day is huge and undeniable.

RAMROD

Her fans need to start buying her albums again

and not downloading from blogs and piratebay tbh.

If you want her to hit diamonds certifications like some of you dream of,

better buy that CDs because it won't become Diamond certified by itself.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Negative reviews and speculations regarding her career’s imminent doom flooded the Internet and social media. It seems as though no one is paying attention anymore to the self-proclaimed exhibitionist, yet no one can take their eyes off of her.

This is very true  :yes:

It raises a good point. Except that people who are deemed flops rarely stay "flops" long. Either they find new success or they just disappear. Being a "flop" is really not a stable and lasting status like the writer implies.

why are you spilling so much tea today

Archived