💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' Debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Lol, people never included the double disc even billboard for TFM first week sales bc if they have included that it would have charted at #2 but no, it charted at #5.

And to end your invalid argument:

"Lady Gaga's new eight-song quasi-EP "The Fame Monster" bows at No. 5 with 174,000 while her first album "The Fame" rises from No. 34 to No. 6 (151,000; up 429%). The latter "Fame's" total jumps this week because it combines sales of her debut set in addition to a two-disc deluxe "The Fame" package that contains both "The Fame" and the new "Monster" disc."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/266540/susan-boyle-sees-dream-soar-to-no-1-on-billboard-200?mobile_redirection=false

The 151K copies was counted for The Fame sales lol. Try again.

Obviously, you can't even read and understand the article that you posted  :toofunny:  :eww: 

iHtADuWU16vng.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Obviously, you can't even read and understand the article that you posted :toofunny::eww:

iHtADuWU16vng.gif

Lol whatever. I understand it. Also billboard didn't sum up that sales from the double disc, it is still at 174K no matter what you will say.

Also you are turning this into off topic when I was only comparing ME first week sales to Lady Gaga's second album debut sales and I am not even dragging her. Where is that post that I said negative comment about The Fame Monster? Lol.

I've also been defending Bruno in 2012 from the haters and they found me annoying for that but it didn't stop me. :ohwell:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

a really mehh number for scoring 3 Top 10's from the album alone.

Music industry, the decay.

Dangerous Man

:rip::lmao::hug:

1K difference is still important you know. :hor:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Where are the people calling Ultraviolence a flop now ?

without a Hit, with no promo Lana managed to sell 182000 copies...

while Ariana is everywhere and sold less :coffee:

i rest my case..

who else but queen lana? :applause:

Archived