💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' Debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

peple say this is slaying but with ARTPOP's numbers they said it was a flop, even though ariana had bigger hits from this album

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dangerous Man

peple say this is slaying but with ARTPOP's numbers they said it was a flop, even though ariana had bigger hits from this album

Ariana isn't an established artist yet that's why.

Look at The Fame and The Fame Monster first week sales.

Although I dont think ARTPOP debut sales is bad.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JeffSwift

14% of Red's first week sales... LOL 

Timing is really everything when it comes to getting a number 1 album.. If you release around the time of a heavyweight you're beat. I guess good for her, even though this album is forgettable af and i'm already over it after 1 listen. 

The Fame Monster - 174K

And those album were from 2010. The album sales declined a lot since that year esp for pop albums.

:shrug:

80676747_700.gif

You need to stop to bring always Lady Gaga in Ariana threads to do pointless comparisons.

And since you're in a Gaga forum, not Ariana, educate yourself about Gaga's actual sales.

In the United States, the individual disc of The Fame Monster charted at number five with sales of 174,000 while the double disc deluxe edition including the original The Fame charted at number six with sales of 151,000.

The actual debut number of TFM is 325k. 

Blue Jeans

Where are the people calling Ultraviolence a flop now ?

without a Hit, with no promo Lana managed to sell 182000 copies...

while Ariana is everywhere and sold less :coffee:

i rest my case..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Funny how ARTPOP was "flopping" with 220k+ while Ariana is "slaying" with these poor number.

The medias are so biased towards Gaga.

Dangerous Man

80676747_700.gif

You need to stop to bring always Lady Gaga in Ariana threads to do pointless comparisons.

And since you're in a Gaga forum, not Ariana, educate yourself about Gaga's actual sales.

In the United States, the individual disc of The Fame Monster charted at number five with sales of 174,000 while the double disc deluxe edition including the original The Fame charted at number six with sales of 151,000.

The actual debut number of TFM is 325k.

Lol, people never included the double disc even billboard for TFM first week sales bc if they have included that it would have charted at #2 but no, it charted at #5.

And to end your invalid argument:

"Lady Gaga's new eight-song quasi-EP "The Fame Monster" bows at No. 5 with 174,000 while her first album "The Fame" rises from No. 34 to No. 6 (151,000; up 429%). The latter "Fame's" total jumps this week because it combines sales of her debut set in addition to a two-disc deluxe "The Fame" package that contains both "The Fame" and the new "Monster" disc."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/266540/susan-boyle-sees-dream-soar-to-no-1-on-billboard-200?mobile_redirection=false

The 151K copies was counted for The Fame sales lol. Try again.

And I will NOT stop btw just bc you say so. You don't own this website to begin with.

Also

Teenage Dream - 192K

Unorthodox Jukebox - 192K

Album sales declined a lot since that year esp. for pop albums.

Not to mention both sophomore albums had #1 hit b4 the release. Also both singers have HUGE debut era while Ariana got a mediocre 1. With only 1 top 10 hit and with an album that didn't reach Gold (idk if it reached gold as of now).

ME is not doing bad on its start. She actually lost the RnB buyers since it is composed mostly of pop songs unlike Yours Truly.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived