Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sam Smith reveals album is about his love for a straight guy

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why chase over something you can't have. You have far better ways to spend your life. It's not cute or romantic. It's really sad.

THANK YOU. Nothing makes me cringe more than when gay guys say they love straight men. We should all know that majority of the time the feelings we have for them will not be returned, yet we keep trying to convert them like we're Christians on Sunday. I will never understand.
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Princess Die
THANK YOU. Nothing makes me cringe more than when gay guys say they love straight men. We should all know that majority of the time the feelings we have for them will not be returned, yet we keep trying to convert them like we're Christians on Sunday. I will never understand.
It's worth mentioning that the "love" is actually lust 85% of the time.
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

RabbitHeart

I feel like if you were ever in a similar position, the whole having feelings for a straight person of the same gender as you dilemma, and you listened to the record, you just knew that it's what he's talking about.

Haroon

Omg his album is about that? :omg: I kinda want to go listen to it now :gum: But I don't want to reopen wounds :emma: Such a difficult decision :giveup:

Its always hard when you fall for someone you can't have  :cry:  been there and it was so sad

Can't wait for the album

Why chase over something you can't have. You have far better ways to spend your life. It's not cute or romantic. It's really sad.

Archived