Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katie Hopkins deliberately gains weight just so she can lose it again

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

The thing is, some people have addictive/obsessive personalities. For example, if there is chocolate, cookies, ice cream, or any type of desirable dessert in my house, I literally cannot stop thinking about the dessert. The thought of eating it is permanently stuck in my head. It is extremely difficult for me to just have 1 portion, put it away and then get on with the rest of my day. I keep craving it all day and it’s the most prominate thought running through my head until its gone. Most people in this situation want to eat it, but sort of forget about it after while. My solution is to just not have unhealthy stuff laying around the house in the first place. I rarely ever buy it. Also, my overwhelming desire to maintain thinness overcomes my food obsession. Some people don’t have as much of a desire to be thin, so their cravings win. Basically what I’m saying is its unfair to assume that everyone has the same level of difficulty when trying to lose weight. Our brains don’t all work the same way.  And I havn’t even mentioned genetics or environment.

I think the same way. I once ripped through a 12 pack of mars bars just because they were in the house. These days, though, I tend to have this thought click into my head half way through eating something like "but this is bad. stop" and I have to physically move myself to a bin. Food addiction and obsession is ****ing difficult.

But it can all be overcome with effort.

Archived