💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cee Lo Green: It’s Only Rape If The Person Is Conscious

Prometheus

Featured Posts

If you try and don't succeed then it's attempted rape :duck: Rape is s-xual intercourse without consent, if a person is unconscious then they can't give consent :spin: What kind of mess is this :koons:

I lost so much respect for Cee Lo, not like I knew enough about him to have any before :sweat:

And agreed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

I have no clue what he's even to say..... but from what I'm getting it doesn't seem logical. As others are saying, why would he address something like this on Twitter when he has a team of lawyers..

It's science, bitch

RAMROD

Goolish things to say #Slap

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rat Boy

:wtf:

OT: I personally am not a fan of him. Imo he ruined Bruno's song 'The Other Side' and eveyone knows **** You would have been better if Bruno didn't sell it to Cee lo

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

PopBitch

Cee-Lo, so disappointed in you.  You have a beautiful ex-wife and kids that love you and look up to you.  Grow some smarts.  If you give a woman ecstasy and she passes out, what gives you the right to have s-x with an unconscious woman?  And how can you make such a statement across the board like that?  Women are slipped date rape d--gs all the time for the purpose of d--gging them and raping them and often taping the encounter. So it's okay because she was unconscious?  Tell that to the teen girls at parties who are drunk or high and a group of boys take a passed out young girl into a room and take turns with her laughing and videotaping it, bragging, and abuse her with an object also?  Hey, it's all okay since she's passed out and didn't say no according to you.

Go visit a s-x crimes unit and get educated and get back to me.  What example are you setting for your kids by such tweets?

It's rape if you don't have permission to have s-x with some one imo.

Disgusting

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived