Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Footage of Katy Perry in her Christian Rock days

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

This made me feel a little bit frustrated bc the music she has released is so different and not in a good way, this Katy looks way more genuine! Anyways this just proves me the funny and sweet girl she is, and her early talent with that guitar!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

She actually looks quite cute here and wow, her speaking voice has really changed. This proves that women's voices break as they mature as well. I actually got a bit misty-eyed when she was crying about missing her parents as it was probably the most genuine I had ever seen her. But some of her live stuff was painful to listen to, it was so off-key and pushing past her range. You can tell this is the style she really wants to do, though and where she seems to be in her element. I'm sure in a way, she regrets signing to Capitol as they totally changed her and restricted her creative control. They should let her do an acoustic album now that she's 30, a perfectly reasonable age for a popstar to mature, but I've got a feeling she'll have to fight really hard to get her way and might not win and have to agree to compromise. I think that's why Prism turned out being Teenage Dream 2.0, the opposite of the angsty, pop rock album she had talked about. Capitol let her have her Unconditionally/Ghost/Love Me/This Moment/Double Rainbow/By The Grace Of God, but she had to have an equal number of generic pop songs primed for future singles and the deeper tracks were relegated to the deluxe edition.

Archived