💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Footage of Katy Perry in her Christian Rock days

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Provocative, outrageous? She's making pop music for kids and her videos era year has been more childish than ever :awkney:

"Katy Perry's first tour as an artist in 2001. I was very fortunate to meet and hangout with this genuine talent in the beginning of her career.

The other day I was cleaning out some old footage in my office and found 90 minutes of raw footage I had totally forgot about. Funny how she spent so much time messing with her hair…. In the present day her hair changes color and style in every photo shoot, music video and performance…. I think Katy has grown into an amazing entertainer and woman. Enjoy."

http://vimeo.com/104457629

Damn she has changed so much. She kinda comes across as super boring, dumb and annoying but she is 17 here so it isn't that surprising.

She should do more stuff with her guitar though, obviously she is talented and has been working on her music seriously for a long time.

My favorite quote: "I'm not a huge, deep person. Like, I might sound, like, really deep right now or something but i'm not."

i feel like im watching a p0rno in the tour bus intro... an old man voice interviewing her and somethings gonna happen

00026 † 10000

Miranda Sings

"I'm pretty conceited" slay me queen. She seems really relatable here and I love it. And people who say she doesn't have talent should watch this. She's a very good singer.

She's a very good singer.

:dies: :dies: :dies: this is just another demonstration of how bad she is at singing.

and the mess with the guitar.

Miranda Sings

:dies: :dies: :dies: this is just another demonstration of how bad she is at singing.

and the mess with the guitar.

I personally think she's great. She's a lot better at acoustic stuff, like her MTV Unplugged, than she is at pop music. It's all subjective, I guess.

she went from singing about god to singing about kissing girls and liking it

SLAY BITCH :rockstar:  :legend:

but did she really want to sing about this christian stuff? or she was forced to do it?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived