Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

She can take as long as she wants.

I want an album that runs smooth like TF and is not rushed, unorganised and a mess.

In my messy era.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

I don't know I feel if she waits that long she's gonna loose all general public support, I mean her last album really didn't end on a high note :/

And I love how people are saying ARTPOP was rushed when it took her two years to release it :roll:

i never heard anyone say that second jazz album will be out in 2015

Tony said in an interview that Gaga wants to do it right away. I'm guessing the album could be out at the beginning of 2015, right after the hmmm. Grammy Awards? ;) :D

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I have a feeling it's more about when Interscope wants the next one out. :awkney: Gags originally wanted the first single of ARTPOP out January 2013, but she was barred from doing so then the injury...

and this.gag is not the one who decides when will nec album be relised and i think that interscope wants her to relise album as soon is posible

Tony said in an interview that Gaga wants to do it right away. I'm guessing the album could be out at the beginning of 2015, right after the hmmm. Grammy Awards? ;) :D

well they can record it and then relise it 2 or 3 years latter

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Battle 4 Ur Life

Don't forget the second jazz album coming early 2015.

I would rather take her time with original new material than have another ARTPOP.

ew...sorry but I want to forget it.

Y'all can deny all you want but she'll basically be a WHO when she gets out of the 1930's, oops, I mean the Jazz era.

But tbh, I think the best she can do right now is take time off to recover from the major trainwreck that was the ARTPOP promotion and all the betrayals. And I think I could wait until 2016 if she needs time to build the songs and refine them. But she has to come in time for the summer and VMAs with a kickass lead single and video. that would be around may.

Another part of me wants her to pull a Rihanna and release ACT II november this year and haters will deal. (If the material is actually good)...followed by another pop album in 2016, a dark one more like BTW and TFM...But I dunno...I feel very conflicted. All I know is I'm NOT here for this huge amount of Jazz in between.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SlaeUrAnus

I don't know I feel if she waits that long she's gonna loose all general public support, I mean her last album really didn't end on a high note :/

Good post!

Gaga already lost some GP support before ARTPOP and the album failed to regain their support after the album.

If she drops an album in like 2017+ then she would be completely irrelevant to the GP and only relevant to her fans.

In my messy era.

JustPokeHerFace

If she gets acclaim with the Jazz era and then inspiration on the road/with her life during 2015, I could see her releasing a very strong album in 2016. 

Good post!

Gaga already lost some GP support before ARTPOP and the album failed to regain their support after the album.

If she drops an album in like 2017+ then she would be completely irrelevant to the GP and only relevant to her fans.

this.thats why i think interscope want her to relise album as soon as posible because they want money

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Princess Die
and this.gag is not the one who decides when will nec album be relised and i think that interscope wants her to relise album as soon is posible
:yes: And from what I understand, the original ARTPOP was much darker than the album we have today. Much more risky. That is Gaga's motif. She's always about pushing boundries. Interscope, however, time and time again have shown they do not like risk. And after the performance of ARTPOP, it's pretty safe to say they are less willing to allow Gaga to have that creative freedom she had in the past. So it's safe to say it'll be a while. :Shrug:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

JustPokeHerFace

Good post!

Mariah took three years between a moderatly-successful album and her strong comeback album, and Madonna took almost four years in between hers. If the music and promotion is strong enough, she'll do fine. 

TimisaMonster

I can wait....there will be other music from other artists that will keep me satisfied in the meantime. I just hope the next era is better than how ARTPOP was treated....:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived