💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Talk That Talk came out and then Unapologetic came out like two weeks later. It was good cause, yasss new music. But it made both albums feel less, album like, I guess.

I don't mind long waits.

Cheek to Cheek as a break from pop will still have the next album feeling special, without giving us nothing for years like the wait for ARTPOP after BTW.

There was a year separating the two and TTT was barely 30 mins long so :awkney:

She's at the phase of her career when getting an album every 2 years would be extremely lucky

Who cares how we feel, honestly? There's nothing we can do to change it, and I would rather her take her time on her next solo effort and put all of her energy into it instead of her giving us a half-assed rushed album. As much as I like ARTPOP, it was definitely rushed. She said so herself.

probably somewhere in late 2015 because of that space thingy(i  hope that still happening)its great for promo and idk anyhing about c2c tour but i don see it being like rally long tour it will be probably 2 or 3 months

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

degenerate

The C2C tour isn't gonna be like her other tours tho where she won't have any time or energy to promote an album concurrently. She'll probably start the tour right off the bat after the artrave so I don't see why it would be very long. Although let's not start hyping/setting release dates for an album that we have zero knowledge about.

Crescent Bloom

I think the Cheek To Cheek tour won't be an issue,she could release something new during that time.She's releasing Cheek To Cheek in the middle of her tour.Honestly,I don't care how long it takes,if we get some amazing songs and a flawless era that will be everything I've ever wanted.

Isn't the C2C a small tour? 

I think she'll be back in time to perform at the 2015 VMAs.  :queenga:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

There was a year separating the two and TTT was barely 30 mins long so :awkney:

She's at the phase of her career when getting an album every 2 years would be extremely lucky

A year is nothing.

Archived