๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPsical0312

I remember when Talk That Talk came out and then Unapologetic came out like two weeks later. It was good cause, yasss new music. But it made both albums feel less, album like, I guess.

I don't mind long waits.

Cheek to Cheek as a break from pop will still have the next album feeling special, without giving us nothing for years like the wait for ARTPOP after BTW.

for years? ARTPOP only came out in 2013, a couple years after born this way, thats not that long of a wait, she doesn't need to drop a new album each year

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for years? ARTPOP only came out in 2013, a couple years after born this way, thats not that long of a wait, she doesn't need to drop a new album each year

2 and a half years.

ย 

A year and a half of that was a blackout. It's not the shortest wait, what exactly is the issue? I literally said I don't mind long waits :flop:

Aldo Monster

I'm not sure but looks like C2C Tour won't be as long as artRAVE, maybe it's only a few months

And Gaga will likely release her next album around the time when she perform in space :)Maybe before or after her performance,

the song she performed will be a great promotion to her album :)

Archived